Evelyn

1 week later

Walking into my kitchen I reach for the box of cereal I bought from the store yesterday. Aiden and I made it back to America two days ago. I had a lot of fun even though his mom still doesn't seem to be used to my presence, but she told me she would try.

That's all I need from her honestly to just try and eventually accept the fact that I'm with her son. It wouldn't be good if his parents didn't like me. By the time I came back my parents were still here surprisingly. They still haven't left. Must not be able to get any plane tickets.

The footsteps of them both descend down the stairs. "Sweetheart." My mother calls. "When are you bringing that young man back over here. I want to get to know this boyfriend of yours." She says making it to the last step.

Didn't think they would be here this long so I haven't planned anything with him and them being in the same room. "I can't plan on him meeting you if I don't even know if you're going to stay for long. What if I plan something and then the next day you're on a plane headed for hawaii." Crossing my arms I raise a brow.

"Well you'll be glad to know we won't be leaving for a while." My father crosses his arms and makes his way into the kitchen. He grabs a bowel from out of the cabinet and holds it out for me to pour cereal.

So they say, but they've said this many times before. I need to get to school in an hour. Maybe I should eat later.  "I'll ask him to come over this weekend." frowning, I sit down next to my father. My mother stands next to him with her arms crossed.

"So how did you and that young man meet?" My mother asks.

Should I tell them the full truth. It's not like meeting in a bar is necessarily bad. "At a bar. It was my birthday and he just happened to be there." Pouring my milk my mother and father watch with amusement.

"You two just continued talking?" She adds. Nodding, I start to eat.

"We've missed out on so much. The way he looks at you I can tell he really cares about you." My mother smiles.

My smile matches hers. The way he looks at me? I wonder why I never noticed. Maybe I should be more observant.

After eating breakfast I wash my dish before heading upstairs to get ready.

School

When I walk in, all eyes are on me. What's going on. Why is everyone staring as if I did something wrong. Their eyes stay on me as I walk to my locker.

Cali comes up to me with a worried look on her face. "Babes, what are you doing here?" She asks.

"Well I have school today. Why wouldn't I be here?" Raising a brow I look at her.

"There's a video going around of you and Aiden on a date at a restaurant. You know the night you wore that red dress." She frowns.

My eyes widen and I lose control of my breathing. "W-what." Everyone's eyes on me suddenly cause me to panic. Before I can even start to bawl my eyes out the principle walks up to me.

"Miss Webber. I'm going to need you to come with me" He frowns. Nodding my head I start to follow him.

How am I going to explain this. Even if I say it wasn't a date I was out with him. Dressed up and we were flirty the entire time. When we get to his office Aiden is already there. Sitting in the chair he runs his hand through his hair.

"Please take a seat." Principle O'brian rounds his desk and sits on the other side of the desk.

Sitting next to Aiden we both exchange a look of panic. "I'm assuming you two know why you are here?" He asks.

Shaking my head I nervously start to fumble with my fingers. "There's a video going around. I've confirmed it's the both of you." He shakes his head. "I'll show you."

His projector shows a video. Aiden and I holding hands from across the table. Him whispering into my ear. Us heading to the bathroom together. Us walking back to the table as he sticks my panties into his pocket. Me biting my lip while fixing my hair. It's so obvious we had just got done having sex.

"I'm honestly disappointed. Did you do it for better grades" He crosses his arms.

My eyes widen in disbelief at his outrageous accusation. "Of course not. I don't have good grades because of Aiden." Shaking my head I try to explain myself. Aiden stops me.

"It's all my fault. I forced her into it. We haven't done anything but go on one date." Aiden lies. Why would he tell them he forced me into it. It was my choice to start seeing him not anyone elses. I can't let him pin the blame all on himself.

"Mr. Sawyer." I try to protest but he gives me a look. Shutting my mouth I put down my head.

"We don't have a relationship outside of that one date. I admit it was inappropriate and it won't happen again." Aiden pleads.

"Unfortunately I cannot trust you Mr. Sawyer and I have no idea if you did not falsify Miss Webber's grades. Therefore you are fired. As for you Miss Webber, we cannot have this news going around that we let a teacher and one of our student's date. You will be kicked out and I can't let you finish school here." He says.

Tears fill my eyes as the new of me being kicked out hit's my ears. This is one of my dream schools. How am I going to get my diploma now. I can't even afford to pay tuition again. I've used up all of my money in my last year.

"Please sir. I'll go just let Miss Webber stay." Aiden begs and I begin to sob. Even though I brought this upon myself I don't regret meeting Aiden. Just wish we could have been more sneaky about it.

"My decision is final. You two may leave the school through the back door." He motions for us to leave. Aiden leaves first and when a minute passes I leave out the door. Heading towards the back door no one is in the hallway. I'm glad, I don't want to hear any of the rumors going on about me......