♛𝒜𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓃

I stand in the hall waiting for all my students to walk into the class. That's when I spot Evelyn talking to this guy. I've never seen her talking to him before so he must be new. They are standing close and she's laughing at everything he's saying.

I don't know why but I feel annoyed. He's not that funny that she has to laugh at everything he says. I cross my arms tighter and glare at him. I know he can't see me but I wish my glare would make him step away from her.

I feel someone touch my arm and I move it away. I turn to see that Mrs. Keen is smiling at me. She's been constantly flirting with me and it's starting to bother me. I can't exactly tell her how much she annoys me but I wish I could.

"Hey, Aiden. You look mad today! What's wrong?" She asks. I never told her she can call me by my first name. "It's not any of your business Ms. Keen," I say annoyed once I see the guy touch Evelyns arm.

Why are they so close all of a sudden? She tries to follow my line of sight but I divert it to the clock. "Are you in a rush to be somewhere?" She asks "Yes actually I have a date tonight." I lie so she can leave me be.

When I look back at Evelyn though she's looking at me with an unreadable expression and then walks into the classroom. Shit, I think she heard me. I turn back towards Ms. Keen. I hope she's happy she just ruined any chance of that date possibly ever happening.

"I need to go Ms. Keen class is about to start." I smile and leave before she can say anything.

When I walk into the class Evelyn is sitting next to that guy again. I'm not letting this happen. Not if I have anything to do with it.