Evelyn

Aiden leads me into the room. Almost stumbling on my heels in the dark I wait until he turns on the light. When he does the brightness causes me to squint. After the day I've had with him I realized I'm in too deep now. Aiden is an important person in my life now. I'm falling so hard for him I don't know if I can let him go. His brother insinuated that Aiden was moving back in three years.

I don't know if it's true, but I hope that it's not. Life in London is something I can't afford right now. I haven't even graduated from college yet. Let alone all the student loans I'll need to pay back. Aiden told me he's falling in love with me too so why would he ever throw that away.

We've been together for a couple months now and I'm not ready for that to end. "You keeping me up on that promise now Aiden." Smiling up at him I watch the smirk on his face fade as he sinks his teeth into his bottom lip. His eyes darkened as his hands slide up my thigh and under my dress.

Letting out a soft moan as his finger swipes across my wet panties I rest my head against his chest. "Can you keep quiet while I'm fucking you? We don't want my parents to hear." He whispers into my ear.

My eyes flutter as I nod. "I can." Purring I look back up into his eyes waiting for him to rip off all my clothes. He leads me to the bed where there he ripped off all my clothes and fucked me all night.

___________________________________________

The next morning!

Waking up on Aiden's naked chest makes me smile. We'll be going back soon where we can't go out on dates in public without worrying about someone seeing. Sighing I blow on Aidens face. "Wake up baby." I says kissing the nape of his neck.

He starts smiling while his eyes flutter open. "Why are you waking me up so early? You know we have all day." He rolls over on his side with his arm on my waist.

"I thought you would have something planned this morning?" Looking up into his eyes I grin.

He thinks for a second. "Well there is one thing I wanted to do this morning." His eyes look around the room.

"And what is that?" I ask.

He doesn't answer. Instead he moves down the bed head disappearing under the covers. "Oh my gosh Aiden." Rolling my eyes playfully I feel him start to lick up my thigh.

When his tongue finds me I moan. "Mmmvm" My head rolls back as the pleasure fills me. Putting a hand over my mouth I try to keep quiet. His tongue slides into me and I slide one hair into Aiden's head and pull.

Before I can really get into it a knock sounds at the door. "Aiden get your ass up! We are all going fishing down at the lake today." I feel him sigh against me before he reappears above the covers.

"I'll be down in a minute." Shaking his head he get's out of bed. "Well, it seems like we will be doing something this morning." He holds his hand out and I take it. He leads me to the bathroom where we both take a shower.

__________________

Sitting on the edge of the dock I watch Aiden reel in a large fish while his dad and brother both watch him. "Jokes on you Owen I still fucking got it." Aiden laughs.

Owen rolls his eyes. "You just got lucky. Bet you can't catch another one." Owen teases and Aiden rolls his eyes.

"Alright Owen, but just know I've always been better at fishing." He smirks.

Seeing him interact with his family makes me warm inside.It's nice to know even though I didn't really have people in my life that the man I'm falling for does.

"So I know you've only been dating for a couple of months, but you know my brother wants kids sometime in the future." Selene says.

My entire face turns red at her random outburst. Well I didn't expect to be having this conversation this early in meeting his family.

"We haven't talked about it, but I assumed he did." Pushing my hair out of my face I stare off into the distance.

"And do you see them in your future?" She asks.

"Not anytime soon but yes eventually. I've always pictured kids in my future. Even more now with Aiden." I smile.

"That's good. His ex Jess never wanted kids. When she got pregnant she had an abortion." My eyes snap to hers.

He's gotten her pregnant. I don't know why the thought of him getting her pregnant hurts. Knowing he used to be married now that I'm dating him hurts to hear. If we were to get married I would be his second wife.

Whereas he would be my first everything. Looking down at my hands I fumble with them. "Don't laugh but hearing about his past relationship pisses me off." Selene stares at me for a second before smiling.

"We all feel that way. I would be jealous too if my boyfriend's ex was the topic of all my families conversations." She starts to get up and I hear Owen cheering.

"Seems like I've caught 3 to your one Aiden. Who's the better fisher now?"

Aiden rolls his eyes and sets down his pole. He looks at me and makes his way over to sit next to me.

"Hey. Are you enjoying your time out here?  The mosquitoes aren't giving you too much trouble right?" Aiden asks.

Nodding, I look at him. "I've had an amazing time, Aiden. Hopefully you will bring me back to London again sometime." Smiling, I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah me too..."