♛𝒜𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓃

Walking out of the bathroom, I put my phone into my back pocket. I see my brother Owen leaning against the hallway wall and Jessica standing right next to the door. I really don't want to deal with her shit today. It's my mum's birthday, and I came here to have fun with my family.

"What are you two doing here?" Narrowing my eyes, I glare at her.

"I was just coming to get you. Literally just got here 2 minutes ago." Owen shrugs and points to Jessica. "She's been here the entire time."

Jessica steps up to me with her brows furrowed. "Who is Evelyn?" She questions with a sharp tone.

"None of your fucking business Jessica." Trying to walk past her I feel her grab my arm.

"It is my business when you have a new fuck toy." She scowls at me. Thrusting my arm out of hers I move back.

"She's not a fuck toy Jessica! Get out of my way." I finally get past her and head towards the kitchen. She stomps after me. My sister Selene is standing in the kitchen drinking some soda.

Smiling, I walk over to her. "Hey, little sister!" She turns towards me and smiles.

"Hey, big bro!" She opens her arms and I pull her into a hug completely ignoring Jessica.

Pulling away from her I turn to Jessica. "Why the hell are you still here?" I question.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me who the hell Evelyn is. She must be someone because you were moaning her name in the bathroom." She crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow waiting for an answer.

Selene's eyes widen at me for a second. Then she turns towards Jessica. "If he doesn't want to tell you he doesn't have to! You aren't his wife anymore." Selene crosses her arms and steps up to Jessica angrily.

Jessica steps back with a sigh. Then she storms off.

"Fuck that bitch is crazy." Selene shakes her head and turns back towards me.

"She is, honestly I wish she would get out of my life." Leaning against the counter I also grab a drink.

"Is the new girl Crazy?" She asks with a smile.

"Oh, so you caught that." Shaking my head, I chuckle.

"He likes that girl. Fucker came into my office all tired. Had a late night on the phone with her." Owen walks over to us with a smile on his face.

"I do like her, but I'm not giving any details." Lord knows how they will react when they find out she's one of my American students.

"Oh, cmon! I want to know how you found a girlfriend within these several weeks." Selene pouts.

"She's not my girlfriend. Yet." I add.

"We have to rule out if she's crazy or not." Selene frowns.

"Well, when the time comes for you to meet her you will." Standing up straight I change the subject. "So how's life in Paris?" I question.

"It's fun. I've made enough clothes to finally open my own clothing line." She winks.

"Are you still making clothes?" Owen's face scrunches up.

"Okay, Owen I accidentally sewed your skin to the clothes 4 years ago. I've advanced since then." Rolling her eyes she flips her hair. "I'll have you know my clothing line has a 5 star.

My mother walks in with Spencer and my father. A birthday cake hat on her head as she does. "I'm glad I have everyone here. Seems as you all grew up we just split apart. My mum frowns. "I've missed you all."

She kisses Spencer's cheek, then she comes over to Selene and me and pulls us in for a kiss. Last, she kisses Owen's cheek.

"Mom Owen and I are here all the time." I chuckle.

"Yeah, but you live in America now, Selene lives in Paris, and Spencer lives two cities over." She pouts. "I wish you all would become little again."

Owen takes Mum's hands and holds them in his. "Mum we will always be one call away no matter how far we are." He says looking around at all of us. I nod my head to reassure her.

"Good. Now let's head back outside to celebrate."...

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒! 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠!✨🎉🎉
𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 1: 𝐴𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑤𝑦𝑒𝑟
𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 2: 𝑂𝑤𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑤𝑦𝑒𝑟
𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 3: 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑎𝑤𝑦𝑒𝑟

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒! 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠!✨🎉🎉 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 1: 𝐴𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑤𝑦𝑒𝑟𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 2: 𝑂𝑤𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑤𝑦𝑒𝑟𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 3: 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟 ...