♕ℰ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝓎𝓃

Sitting in the library I tug at my hair. My hands stuck deep in my roots. I realized I've started getting behind in ms. Keen's class. She gives out so much work it's ridiculous. I went from an A to a C.

I'm going to have to stay behind after school If I want to catch up. What better smart person can I call other than Lucas. He's always been good at the subject Ms. keen teaches. He'll be of great help.

Picking up my pen I take notes. Writing the things I understand and focusing on the things I don't understand. It'll make things easier for Lucas.

When the door opens and he walks into the library with his backpack halfway on I giggle at him. "What's so funny?" he smirks.

"Well, you haven't changed the way you wear your backpacks." Shaking my head, I pull out a seat for him. "Come join me, Lucas."

Walking around the table he takes a seat right next to me. Puling out his textbooks and pencils as he does.

"Glad you brought your laptop. I forgot mine." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine. I don't usually bring mine, so I guess we are both lucky." I smile pushing my notes over to him.

"What is this?" He questions.

"The stuff I need help with. We can work on what I know later. Just in case you don't have time to help me with it all." Putting the tip of my pen into my mouth his eyes stay on me for a second.

"What?" Smiling my face turns hot. I hate when people stare.

"Nothing. Let's get to work." He grabs one of my pens and starts to write down a completely new problem. "I'll show you how to figure this question out and then I'll give you some more." His focus is completely on the paper now.

"Okay, so you put this here." He says writing some numbers down. Nodding I follow along on my blank paper. "Then you take this out and add a new one here. Then you make a completely new problem." He says.

Watching intently I start to get the problem. "Now try on your own." He starts writing down a different question. Following his steps, I do two problems.

"I think I've got it." Smiling I look at him. He inspects my questions and then nods.

"You're a fast learner." Lucas smiles and I blush.

"I'm just smart Lucas! Always have been." Flipping my hair we both end up laughing.

"Oh my gosh stop! You are such a dork." Biting his bottom lip he continues to write down questions. "Moving on." He taps the paper and I look down.

"This is how you do this one. It's easy you just have to know what to do." As he writes I pay close attention. As the lesson goes on we share a few laughs. We only get distracted once when I ask how he's so good at everything. His answer is because he spends all his free time studying. Like hell would I ever believe that though. Lucas has never studied a day in his life.

When my phone dings next to me I turn to look at the ID. It's Aiden. "One second." Smiling I grab my phone and open his text.

Sexy hunk: Hey I'm coming home Friday night.

Me: Hmm really? I'll have to give you a surprise then.

Sexy hunk: What kind of surprise?

Me: You will see.

Me: Oh do you have an extra key to your house. I kind of forgot my wallet at your place/

Sexy hunk: Leave it so I have a reason to get you in my bed Saturday afternoon.

Me: You're so naughty. Seriously though I need it.

Sexy hunk: Yeah I do. It's under my doormat.

Me: Typical. That's dangerous you know!

Sexy hunk: I don't have anything worthwhile in there so it doesn't matter if someone found the key.

Me: I'll keep it safe till you get back.

Sexy hunk: Or you could make yourself at home so my home smells like you once I get back.

Me: Yeah, no not happening.

Me: Got to go.

Setting my phone down next to me I turn back to Lucas. "If we get kicked out of the library do you want to head back to my place?" Lucas smiles.

"Are you trying to get me all alone in your room Lucas?" I tease and he chuckles.

"No my mom will be there. We can stay in the kitchen if you don't feel comfortable." He shrugs.

"Okay! I need the extra help anyway." I write down the problems he has ready for me. When my phone rings again. This time I don't look at my phone.

While I'm figuring out the problem Lucas goes quiet. Once I finish the problem he's not looking at me. "Lucas?" Arching a brow I try to draw his attention.

"Lucas?" I call again and this time his eyes snap back to mine. "What's wrong." Questioning him I study his face.

"You've already lost your virginity." His eyes connect with mine and he frowns. What kind of question is that.

Furrowing my brows I answer "What does answering that have to do with our studying." I narrow my eyes.

"So you have. Seems like the guy on the messages sure did love it." He frowns. My eyes widen and I turn to look at my phone. When I pick it up the screen lights up with new messages from Aiden.

Sexy hunk: Are you on birth control?

Sexy hunk: If not get on it. Eventually, I want to be inside you raw.

If I was anywhere else I would have blushed from his messages, but I'm not! My eyes snap to Lucas. Thank gosh Aiden's name on my phone isn't Professor Sawyer. Lucas would have caught onto me immediately after finding out.

"That information has nothing to do with you Lucas! Can we just get back to studying?" Stuffing my phone into my purse I continue to write. Lucas sighs before telling me what to do. Maybe this was a bad idea. I mean this whole meeting is awkward now.

What the hell is wrong with Aiden texting me like that. We need to be more careful, what if I had his name changed on my phone. By the time Lucas and I finish up with my work, it's time for both of us to go.

"You still down to come to my house?" Lucas asks. Nodding my head I follow him into the school hall. There are only a few people in the hallway when we leave. I didn't bring my car today I rode with Cali. I told her to go home without me earlier. I'll get one with Lucas since I'm going to his house anyway.

Pulling out my phone I text Aiden back.

Me: I'm not. I'll make an appointment for tomorrow.

Me: Also be careful when you text me someone was looking at my phone.

Me: And I'm going to Lucases house. Don't worry he's just helping me catch up in one of my classes.

Aiden: It's fine as long as you don't keep it a secret from me.

Aiden: Sorry? You don't have me in here as Professor, right?

Me: No don't worry.

Aiden: You're making me curious about what I'm on your phone as.

Me: Don't worry about it, baby.

Aiden: Mm baby! I like the sound of that.

Putting my phone away I get into the car as Lucas opens it for me...

Ps. Lots of smut in the next chapter for all the impatient people😑 you know who you are😏👍.