♕ℰ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝓎𝓃

I look down at Aiden in a panic. "There's someone in here," I whisper. My stomach continues to move erratically from my breaths.

"Just keep it down Evelyn" A gleam shines in his eyes as we make eye contact. When he goes back down his tongue gets deeper. I squeal causing one of the guys to notice. Aiden on the other hand doesn't stop.

No, he gets faster. Moving his tongue around so skillfully. Almost as if he wants them to know I'm in here. I bite my lip and dig my nails into his arms.

"Did you hear something?"

"What?"

"It's nothing."

As I get closer and closer to the edge it gets harder to hold back my moans.

Once I'm there I let it all out, not caring. "Ah, Aiden! Aiden! Aiden!" I pant breathlessly.

"Dude someone is definitely having sex in there!"

"Let's get out of here."

He reappears with my juices coating his lips. He licks all of it off and reaches his head up for a kiss. I place both my hands on either side of his face and pull him into a passionate kiss. The taste of myself on his tongue sets off a fire inside my body.

I need him in my bed now! He lets me down and my dress falls. "Aiden I'm too wet not to have my panties," I whisper.

He bites my ear and whispers "These are staying in my pocket baby." I bite my lips as he leaves the stall. I run a hand through my hair before also returning to our dinner table completely flushed.

Only two people are looking at me. Must be the two guys who were in the bathroom. "Wanna get out of here and finish what we started," Aiden whispers seductively. "Yes please." I smile.

He gets out of his seat and holds his hand out for me to take and I do. He leaves a bunch of money on the table and my eyes go wide. Where does he get all of this money? There's so much I don't know about him it's crazy.

I get jealous stares from women as he leads me through the restaurant. I feel a smile on my face knowing he's mine. Once we are out of the restaurant, his driver is out front waiting for us.

I almost gasp at the sight of the limo. He is treating me luxury

"Sir." The driver opens the door.

"Hello Vinny, I would like the windows set to private." He says as I get into the back of the limo. "Yes sir." The man nods. Aiden gets into the limo after me. The driver closes the door and Aiden pours me some soda into a cup.

"Aiden this is too much!" I smile wearily. His hand slides through my arm and he grips my thigh. He pulls me onto his lap and I look to the driver's window in panic. "He can't see us," Aiden says as he buries his face into my neck.

I moan as his tongue traces my nape. "I may have gone a little overboard, but I don't regret it." He whispers.

"Just how much money do you have?" I question.

He smirks and then nips my ear causing me to moan. "We will talk about that another time." He explains. Then he suddenly flips me down onto the seat. He pins my hands above my head.

"First open your legs.  My eyes go wide as he trails down my body. I open my legs and my dress slides up, revealing my pussy.

Once he eyes it I hear a groan from him. "You're still so wet for me." his finger caresses my opening.

"You did just get me off Mr. Sewyer" I bite my lip and close my eyes. He nips at my thighs as he goes upward. Then I feel his fingers slide into me. I arch my back and moan.