♕ℰ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝓎𝓃

I smile at my friend Lucas. I haven't seen this guy since my sophomore year of high school. We were close friends back then and I had a big crush on him. Of course, he had a girlfriend so I kept my feeling to myself. After that, he moved out of state to go live with his father.

Seeing him in the hallway this morning was so refreshing. He came back here for college and happened to recognize me. "I still can't believe you're back. I might need to come to try your mom's pies again." I say remembering the taste of the delicious pie. His mother used to make them for me when I would go to their house.

After he moved I stopped visiting though. Too much noglastia. "Yeah, She said that she missed having you around. I missed you too." He smirks at me and I get sucked into those mesmerizing blue eyes.

If Aiden can move on and go on a date with someone else, so can I. "We should han-" I start but get interrupted.

"There are assigned seats new student and this is not yours," Aiden says standing in front of us with his arms crossed. The nerve of him. "Oh, I didn't know." He says.

"Professor Sawyer, Melinda is perfectly fine with switching seats with Lucas." I smile sweetly and I see his eyebrow twitch.

He clears his throat. "I'm sorry Evelyn I wasn't aware this was your class." He crosses his arms and this time it's my turn to be annoyed. I don't say anything further as Lucas moves his seat. Melinda walks back over and sits next to me.

"There that's better. You all will follow my rules in this class!" He eyes Lucas with a stern look.

I bite my lip and Melinda looks at me. "Seem's like you made him cranky." She frowns "He's the one going on a date tonight." I cross my arms and lean back into my chair. He has no right to keep me away from Lucas. Once I leave this class I'm going right back to him.

When Aiden gets back to the front of the class he smirks at me. 'Try and talk to him now.'

I'm giving him a piece of my mind after class.

I look away from him and focus on getting my work done. "I hope you all have your week's homework done. I'm not going easy on grading." He sits behind his desk.

After class.

I say goodbye to Melinda as she gets out of her seat. Lucas walks up to me. "You were going to ask me to hang out with you after class before we were rudely interrupted by that teacher right?" He says leaning on the desk. "How did you know." I smile.

"Because I know how much you missed me." he winks.

"What if I tell you I didn't miss you at all?" I tease.

"I wouldn't believe you." He smirks. "You two are going to be late! Please take it to the hallway." Aiden snaps.

"He's such an asshole," Lucas growls annoyed and I bite my lip. I can't say that he is.

I walk with Lucas through the classroom. "You'll get used to it." I wink. Before I walk out Aiden calls out to me.

"I need to speak with you before you leave." He says flipping through papers. He doesn't even look up at me. "Want me to wait here?" Lucas asks. "No, go ahead! I'll catch up." I smile and he nods. I wait until he's gone before walking into Aiden's office.

He follows in after me and locks the door. "Aiden who the hell do you think you are. I can sit by whatever guy I want." I turn around to face him and he grabs me, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

His tongue rubs against mine and I melt in his arms. He walks me back into his desk and his pencils fall onto the floor. He lifts me up and slides between my legs. My entire body succumbs to his.