♛𝒜𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓃

I walk into my mother's house and the fresh smell of breakfast hits me. I'm assuming it's bacon and maybe cinnamon. "Mum I'm home," I say.

I hear something slam down hard and my eyes widen. I rush into the kitchen to see my mother taking off her gloves with a squeal. "Ahh, son! I've been waiting." She runs over to me and wraps her arm around my body. My mother is only 4'5 so she can't reach my neck.

She pulls me down and kisses my cheek. Her honey-blonde hair is cut shorter than the last time I have seen her. She's wearing a bob now. Her dark blue eyes have gotten a little lighter hinting she hasn't gone outside lately.

"I've missed you. How have you been?" She asks. I hear footsteps come down the stairs and see my tall father. His jet-black hair is shoulder-length now. He has a full-grown beard now and his green eyes are darker.

"I've been good mum. My students are splendid." I smile. Especially the one who has been in my bed lately.

"Owen told me you've been seeing a girl." She smirks and my eyes widen.

"No mum. I haven't" I rub the back of my neck and look away.

"You're lying. You always look away from me when you are! Now, who is she?" Mother asks.

"She's no one mum. I didn't come here to talk about women." I sigh. I know my mother is team ex-wife. She doesn't want me to be with anyone but her. I know she's going to try and sabotage my relationship with Evelyn.

"No, you're not getting out of this one. I thought you were still in love with her." She frowns.

"I told you I'm not mum. I stopped loving her years ago." I roll my eyes.

My father sits at the table. "You can't make him still love that crazy woman love." He grumbles.

"Yes, but they are the perfect couple." My mother puts a plate on the table for my dad. Then she turns back around to make another.

"As you said, he's seeing a girl." My dad says in his deep throaty voice. He opens his newspaper and lays it down on the table.

"Anyway mum, what are we doing for your birthday?" I shift the subject while pulling out a seat.

She pauses her for and turns to look at me. "Are you trying to change the subject?" Her eyes narrow.

I cross my arms as heat sweeps over me. I clear my throat and then uncross my arms and look at my mother's hands. "No" my voice cracks. I didn't expect her to stay on the subject. Honestly, how could I tell my parent that I'm fucking my student? That sounds absurd! No way in bloody hell would I do that.

"No mum. I'm just curious." I sigh as I sit in the seat.

"Well, son...I want to have dinner with you and your siblings. It would be good to see you all again." Her eyes gleam.

"We can mum. I'll call everyone right now." I pull out my phone and my dad places a hand over mine.

"Get settled in first Aiden. You can call them later." He grins. I nod...

-𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒-
𝑇ℎ𝑛𝑎𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒. 80𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦! 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜. 𝐼𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑇𝑖𝑘𝑇𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑤𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑😆. Have a nice read🤗.