## ★ 1.2

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

now playing
BOSS - NCT U

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

Y O U R P O V

After having been dropped off at the park by my mom, I quickly shuffle over to the swing set. Near the set of swings was a lively patch of grass and a rickety wooden bench, so I go and sit down, waiting for the rest of the guys to make their appearance. It had not been a minute until I heard someone in the distance yelling my name. When I look up, I can see Wooyoung, Hongjoong, Jongho, and Mingi walking towards me.

Suddenly, Jongho shoves Wooyoung and starts to sprint towards the playground, Wooyoung falling over and cussing loudly. Mingi and Hongjoong burst out in laughter, Jongho approaching me, chest heaving and out of breath. As Jongho collapses on the bench, the rest of the group saunter up and casually greet me.

"I like your sweater, dude," Mingi says, shoving his hands in his coat pockets. "Where'd you get it?"

"Oh, I got it from a small shop back in Busan," I say. Mingi nods, and Hongjoong leans forward, resting his elbows on the sill of the bench.

"Have you eaten yet?" he asks, straying his attention away from the two younger boys playing around on the playset to look at me.

"Yeah, my mom made my brother and I breakfast," I smile, my lips pulling up into the corner of my mouth.

"That's good," Hongjoong responds, taking out his phone. It was nice just being able to sit in comfortable silence while we watch Wooyoung and Jongho mess around with each other. Eventually, Yeosang and Seongwha appeared and walked towards us from the other side of the park. The two of them greeted us and plopped next to me on the bench, with Yeosang in between Seongwha and me.

"San said he should be here soon, and although Yunho never said anything in the group chat, I suspect he's tying up loose ends at work," Yeosang observes. Hongjoong hums in acknowledgment and returns to his phone, Seongwha and I engage in conversation, and Yeosang preoccupied himself by watching the rest of the members chase each other around on the playground.

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

While the rest of the group waited patiently, Yunho and San were at the local grocery store, just after Yunho finished his shift at the flower shop. "Why did you drag me here again? I thought we were heading over to the park," San whines. Yunho cast him a withering glance, the same look a tired mother would give a bratty child.

"We will, in a second. I was thinking that we could buy some food for everyone... Like a picnic."

"A picnic for Y/n?" San asks teasingly, coming up behind Yunho and resting his head on the taller boy's shoulder. Yunho's cheeks warmed and he huffed exasperatedly.

"Did I say I was only getting food for Y/n? No. I said I'm getting food for everybody," Yunho defends, hurriedly pushing the cart away from San. San easily caught up as the two turned a corner, rounding into another aisle. One of the wheels on the cart squeaked against the linoleum of the store.

"You got very defensive there, Yunho~ Are you hiding something?"

"Wipe that smile off your face before I punch you," Yunho mutters gruffly, turning away so San couldn't see how his face exploded in red. San just chuckled softly before following Yunho as he walked down the aisle again. After filling up Yunho's reusable bag, the two paid and walked out to the car.

"Is that why there is a blanket in the backseat? For the picnic?" San asks as he climbs into the passenger seat. As Yunho pulled out of the parking lot and made his way towards the park, San decided to text the group chat.

-----------------------

texting: the fellaz

San
remember the plan with y/n guys
we're on our way

-----------------------

i'm sorry this is so short! -q