## ★ 2.1

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

Lunch came sooner than the gang thought and they all started to walk towards the lunch tables.

"I can't believe that he didn't tell us we had a lab test today, it scared the shit out of me, then all for it just to be a small chemical reaction test. God, I hate that class," Y/n rants to San as they walk into the canteen, meeting the rest of their friends at their reserved table.

Everyone welcomes them as they sit down, Jongho pulling Y/n into the seat between him and Seonghwa while San gets pulled across the table from her in between Hongjoong and Wooyoung. They all made their own separate conversations, completely oblivious to the people who were creeping up behind Y/n.

"BaAAH!" Jisung screams she shakes Y/n's shoulders from behind, making her shriek and turn around to slap him.

"What the hell was that for?!" Y/n says while trying to laugh away her embarrassment and her red-toned cheeks. Jisung, Chan, Hyunjin, and Felix (along with other unfamiliar faces) laugh from behind her at her childish antics.

"I saw you and just felt like it," Jisung mentions as he is still recovering from his laughter. It all soon dies down and Chan places his hands atop Y/n's shoulders, shaking them slightly.

"Hey, it was Jisung, right?" Hongjoong asks as he recalls their encounter this morning.

"Yeah," Jisung responds, happy that they recognized him.

"Mom said she won't be home until about six," Chan says from behind Y/n. She nods and shrugs his hands off of her shoulders.

"Chan, could I come over after school? My dad is having a work party tonight and I really don't want to be a part of it," Jisung mentions and he looks towards Chan.

"Sure thing, you need a ride or you good?" Chan responds. As they were having their small conversation, Yunho was giving Jisung a dirty look. Yunho saw how he seemed to slightly cling to Y/n, and always to find a way to be near her. He has only seen him twice today (in the morning and just now) but he can already tell that Jisung wants something.

Eventually, Chan and the rest of his friends begin to say their goodbyes to the group. Once Chan is out of view, Jisung leans over Y/n's shoulder and whispers "See you later, Y/n,"

Jisung walks away and catches up with the rest of the group and sits at the table that they sit at every day. Y/n only looked disappointed and embarrassed about her brother and his friends. Yunho watched silently at the other table and how Chan hit Jisung on the arm. Chan looked disapprovingly at Jisung and Jisung only laughed in amusement.

Lunch was soon over and everyone in the cafeteria began to grab their bags and head to their next class. The two tables containing the Bang siblings both departed and left the canteen. Yunho, along with Jisung and Chan both headed in the same direction; to the chemistry building.

Yunho followed behind them, but still far enough for them to think he was following them. As he looked down at his phone, he couldn't help but listen in on their conversation once he heard Y/n's name.

"I told you to not flirt with my sister," Chan says, laughing a bit but still keeping up a serious demeanor.

"I can't help it, once you pointed her out here a few days after we met, I thought she was really beautiful, and- I know I won't get her because she has a bafoon for a brother who won't allow it-"

"Hey!" Chan starts, cutting Jisung off. "I mean you aren't wrong, I am very protective over my sister," Chan pauses and stops in front of their chemistry room door to talk to Jisung. Yunho kept walking, passing them, so that way nothing looked suspicious.

"Y/n didn't have many friends, and I didn't want her to get bullied, that's why I'm protective over everyone she's around. If you try anything with her, I swear to god I'll beat your ass," Chan threatens. Yunho turns the corner and can no longer hear their conversation as he walks into his designated classroom.

(sun emoji that won't paste in right now)

It was the last period of the day and Y/n was in her last class, art, finishing up an assignment earlier than expected. It was a negative/positive contrast piece with complementary colors instead of just black and white.

She showed it to her teacher and she let her have the rest of the class (only about 5 minutes) to do whatever she wanted. She went to reach for her phone in her backpack when she felt another small envelope.

She smiled and pulled it out discreetly, being sure to have it out of view with her seatmates. San was also in this class, but he, unfortunately, sat across the room; the teacher probably knew they would make too much noise if they were next to each other.

Of course, Y/n was happy that San was in that class, but didn't seem very ecstatic when he walked over to her desk without her knowing right as she was opening the note.

"Whatcha reading?" San says as he peeks over Y/n shoulder. San being oblivious that it was a note that his good friend had written for her.

"Nothing, I was just getting my phone," Y/s says as she reaches back down into her backpack and brings out her phone, and sets it on her desk.

"What does that note say," San says, more of a command than a question.

"I haven't read it yet," Y/n says as she hesitates to open it.

"Well then, read it," San says. Y/n knows that San won't leave until she does. Y/n opens the small pink envelope and brings out the small paper, along with a small sprig of lavender.

"Oooh that's pretty, what does the note say?" Y/n begins to slowly read off the note, only loud enough for San and herself to hear, but soon her voice trails off into a faint whisper as she becomes more enveloped in what the note says San reading at as well:

I don't want to cause you trouble, but I can't help but want to be around you all the time. I want to be the one to make you smile, and make you laugh, and make you feel comforted when you are upset. I hope to one day gain the courage to reveal myself, but I don't know when that day will come

secret admirer

"Y/n got a man?!" San says, secretly hoping it wasn't Yunho so that he can try and make him jealous and think he has competition.

"I wouldn't say I 'got' him," Y/n says with a small smile. "I hate that I can't respond to them," Y/n whines as the bell rings; beginning to pack up.

"Well yeah, that's the point of it being a 'secret admirer,' " San says as if Y/n was an idiot. With that, San walks back to his seat to grab his things. "You want a ride home?" he asks as they both walk out of the art room.

"Nah, Chan should be out any minute now," Y/n says as they make their departure. San waves Y/n goodbye and wishes her luck on the whole 'mystery boy' thing.

As Y/n was walking to the usual meeting place, Y/n received a text from Chan saying that he has to make up a lab that they did in chemistry a few days ago because he missed one of the steps and didn't realize it, so he was gonna be out a bit later.

At this point, San was too far away to tell her that she needed a ride, so Y/n just sat and waited at the meeting place until Chan came back.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴