## ★ 2.7

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

lee mark - 이마크
gif deleted for some reason sigh
y/n and chan's cousin
oldest
same age as y/n
outgoing
very cheerful!
clumsy as hell LMAO
chan makes fun of him cause he can't talk without laughing
he's just a very giddy boy

lee mark - 이마크gif deleted for some reason sighy/n and chan's cousinoldestsame age as y/noutgoingvery cheerful!clumsy as hell LMAOchan makes fun of him cause he can't talk without laughinghe's just a very giddy boy

zhong chenle - 종천러
y/n and chan's cousin
middle child™
secretive and sneaky
LOVES to prank people
looks up to chan aw
says mark isn't a good enough role model LMFAO
literally SO smiley

park jisung - 박지성
gif deleted AGAIN wattpad's bias is chenle apperently
y/n and chans cousin
youngest of the three
EVIL
is always confused tbh
competes with chenle over EVERYTHING
despises dominos
lowkey (highkey) a model
loves to show off his new dances to everyone who will watch

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

San arrived at school a few minutes before class started, seeing his friend group waiting at their usual spot. Once he came closer, he noticed someone was missing, Y/n.

"Hey, have you seen Y/n?" Jongho asks as he looks at San approaching. San shrugs his shoulders and Jongho nods in understanding.

"Should I call her? Make sure she's okay?" Hongjoong asks as he begins to get his phone out of his pocket.

"No, don't call her. What if she is sick and needs to sleep in? We wouldn't want to wake her," Seonghwa states as he urges Hongjoong to put down his phone.

San looked around and noticed a cut along the edge of Yunho's lip. "Woah, who beat you up?" San asks as he accidentally interrupts Yunho and Wooyoung's conversation.

"That Jisung kid, but I got good punched on him, too: a busted open lip like mine and a bloody nose," Yunho says. His mood seemed on edge. Of course, he noticed Y/n's absence; he just hoped it wasn't because of their phone call yesterday.

Throughout the rest of the day, everyone was tense. All of the boys were worried about Y/n. They wanted to know if she was okay, but didn't want to wake her up in case it was something wrong with her health that opted her to stay in all day.

Nari also asked questions on where she was. During lunch, a boy that the group has seen before (but don't know the name of) came up to them and asked if any of them had seen Chan. They all assumed it was one of his friends and they said they hadn't seen him.

He asked them to keep an eye out for him, and they told him to keep an eye out for Y/n. Seonghwa gave the kid his Instagram to keep in contact, since it was a bit strange that they are both gone, considering they were both fine yesterday.