## ★ 0.9

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

now playing
ko ko bop - exo

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

3 R D  P E R S O N  P O V

"Good morning Y/n!" the teen hears as she passes through the school gates. Turning towards the voice, and Y/n sees a smiling Hongjoong running towards her with arms open wide. She prances over to him and hugs him, their arms wrapping around one another.

"Good morning Hongjoong! How did you sleep?" she greets, letting go of him and beginning to walk into school.

"I slept well; I really like your outfit today!" he comments excitedly as he links his arm with hers, his other arm coming up to block the sun from hitting his eyes. It was a relatively sunny day, with only a couple of clouds dotting the blue sky.

"Aw, thank you! I was a bit hesitant with wearing it since I thought it was a bit too loud," Y/n admits, looking down at her outfit.

"I think you look good in stripes," Hongjoong offers with a smile before they reach the rest of the group. His expression was genuine.

Arm in arm, Y/n and Hongjoong approach the rest of the group, who are standing in a circle, laughing as they converse animatedly with one another. Yeosang notices them first. "Morning you two!" he greets, turning his body to face the grinning pair. "Have you both eaten this morning?"

"I drank a glass of orange juice this morning, I was running a bit late," the (hair color) admits with a shrug, unhooking her arm from Hongjoong's.

Yeosang pouts cutely."That's not enough! Here, I have a granola bar that will keep you going until lunch," he says, reaching into his backpack and pulling out a granola bar.

"Oh, thank you, Yeosang, but I think I'll be okay," she declines as politely as possible.

"Just take it Y/n," Seonghwa admonishes, looking at the girl pointedly. He seems fierce about the heath of his friends.

She takes the granola bar right as the first bell rings. "We better get to class, c'mon!" San exclaims as he grabs a hold of her arm, pulling her away from the rest of the group.

Y/n and San share their first class with Yunho and Nari; now that Y/n was a bit more familiar with the school and her classmates, she could easily recognize both Yunho and Nari in her first period, history.