## ★ 1.7

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"Did you have fun? Sorry, we couldn't stay longer," Yunho says as he scratches the back of his neck. They had to evacuate the aquarium early because the aquarium had to unexpectedly close due to a water filtration leakage.

"Don't worry about it! I still had a lot of fun, the fish were so cool looking," Y/n gushes and she swings her arms at her sides as they walked to the car.

"I'm glad," Yunho says as he unlocks the car and they both get inside. Yunho sighs and checks the time. 7:13

"What is the latest you are willing to be dropped off?" Yunho asks as a small smile creeps onto his face as he glances over towards Y/n, who looks back with a thinking face.

"I don't know, Chan would probably kill me if I wasn't home by 8:30," Y/n says as she checks the time as well.

"Are you hungry at all? Want to get something to eat?" Yunho offers as he begins to pull out of the parking spot.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" Y/n asks as she looks around to see what is near.

"We can go to wherever you want to go," Yunho says as he turns a corner back onto the main street.

"Can we go to a convenience store? Some ramen sounds really good right now," Y/n says with a small smile as she looks towards the side of his face.

"You don't need to worry about price, I can pay whatever amount," Yunho says with a small laugh, thinking that Y/n didn't want him to have to pay too much, which he was actually completely willing to do.

"No! I'm paying, you bought the tickets for the aquarium, it's only fair that I pay for dinner," Y/n says. Yunho doesn't respond as he pulled into yet another parking lot, this time one of a convenience store.

They both get out of the car and head inside. Y/n and Yunho both head to the ramen aisle and chose their favorite cups. They both walk over to the drinks and both pick their favorite; Yunho grabbing an iced tea and Y/n grabbing strawberry milk.

They walk up to the cash register and set everything down. The cashier didn't talk much, only scanning their items and quietly asking for the payment. As Y/n was reaching into her wallet for her card, Yunho beat her to it and gave the cashier his.

Y/n looks up at Yunho, cause he's a tall motherfucker, and gave him a small pout, which Yunho found adorable as he just smiled at her reaction. The cashier gave him his card back and grabbed the two cups of ramen to fill them with water and cook them for the two.

"I told you I was gonna pay," Y/n says as they walk to a small table inside the store and sit down.

"I invited you out, so it's only fair that I pay," Yunho says as he opens his tea and takes a small sip, Y/n following suit with her milk.

The small bell dings and Yunho walks back to the counter to grab their ramen. Y/n mutters a thank you as he sits back down and they begin to eat.

A little while later the small bell atop the door of the store rang; signaling someone has entered the shop. Yunho turns towards the door and sees who had entered, them looking back at him with a shocked face; Wooyoung and Hongjoong.

Wooyoung s face lights up with excitement when seeing Yunho; and even more so because he sees you with him.

"Hey, guys! What's up?" Hongjoong says as he walks over to the two, Wooyoung following closely behind. "Nothing much, just having some dinner," Y/n says as she smiles sweetly towards the two. Yunho takes time to appreciate that there were only two chairs at this table so Hongjoong and Wooyoung couldn't interrupt his time with Y/n.

Wooyoung and Y/n talked for a bit and Hongjoong looked over at Yunho silently, taking in his annoyed face. Maybe he's annoyed that we interrupted this date of theirs Hongjoong thought.

"I'm gonna go grab some ramen, Yunho can you come show me where it is? I haven't been here in a while," Wooyoung says as he steps away from Y/n and Hongjoong and makes his way towards Yunho's sitting figure.

"You can't go find them yourself? Or take Hongjoong?" Yunho says, uncomfortable with the idea of leaving Y/n alone with his close friend.

"I don't know where they are either," Hongjoong says as he looks at Yunho. Yunho sighs and gets up and gestures Wooyoung to follow him, clearly displeased. Wooyoung and Yunho walk away and leave Hongjoong alone with Y/n.

Y O U R P O V

Hongjoong takes Yunho's seat and faces me with a serious look. "How do you feel about Yunho?" he asks as he folds his hands on top of the small table in front of us.

I choke slightly on my saliva at the suddenness of the question. "What type of question is that?" I ask as I look at him, hoping that I heard him incorrectly.

"The type of question that I need you to answer. How do you feel about him? Does he make you uncomfortable? Does he make you feel safe? Do you like his company?" He asks again, this time with a more demanding tone.

"He never makes me feel uncomfortable, ever. He does make me feel a bit safer, especially when we are out in public, he is extra protective of me and will make sure that I'm not going to get lost. And yes, I definitely like his company. I love all of your guys' company. You guys all emit an energy that I can't get enough of and that I love to be around," I say honestly.

"Well I'm glad that you trust all of us and we don't make you feel uncomfortable," he says with a smile. "Do you like Yunho? Like, in a 'more-than-a-friend' way?" Hongjoong pushes further.

"Joongie," I sigh. "Why are you asking me this?" I say with a small light hearted laugh.

"Well, you guys just hangout a lot and seem really close to each other. And if Yunho had a girlfriend and didn't tell me I would punch him in the gut. I'm just curious," He says with a nervous smile while rubbing the back of his neck.

Once Hongjoong finished his sentence I took some time to evaluate what he had said. Now that I really think about it, Yunho and I do spend a lot of time together, whether it be at school or outside of school, we somehow always found a way to hangout with one another.

"Y/n, you good? You blanked for a second," Hongjoong says, snapping his fingers in front of me to grab my attention again.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I was just thinking," I say as I blink a bit and look down, my cheeks slowly becoming warmer.

"...about Yunho?" Hongjoong asks with a smirk. I look back up at him with wide eyes and act like I'm about to punch him. "You were weren't you!" he exclaimed excitedly. I reach over the table and slap his arm.

"Be quiet," I say through gritted teeth as I sit back in my chair. "What if I do like him a little bit? Is that bad?" I ask worriedly.

"No! No that's not bad at all!" Hongjoong says happily. "That's great actually," He whispers more to himself than to me. I was about to ask him why it was great but I had to stop myself as I saw Wooyoung and Yunho walk back towards the table; Yunho looking shy and nervous while Wooyoung looked proud and joyful.

What happened?

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴