i think this is goodbye

hey everyone. i dont really know what reaction this is going to get, but i feel like i need to say something about it instead of just leaving. ive really lost all inspiration to write not only this book but the one other published as well as my two drafts.

this was a difficult decision to make but i cant see myself continuing to write anything, so im going to be deleting my account permanently.

i want to apologize that this book is incomplete, but i cant go on. i no longer find joy in writing and i think that can be seen through some of my more recent chapters.

truthfully, this thought has been in my mind for about 2 months now and i have been debating it. but i am now at the point where i cant force myself to do something i dont want to. this was decided by me alone, it wasnt a rude comment about my writing or pressure from someone else, i just dont find joy in this and i dont want to put out half-assed chapters.

thank you for all of the support you have shown me in these last few months through this book and these last few years of me being on the platform. voting, commenting, following, none of those went unappreciated.

i hope this reaches you all in good health, and maybe you and i can find each other on another part of the internet.

if you do wish to still see content from me, i stream on twitch under the user "osntsu" no pressure to look but thought id share what part of the internet i will reside on for the time being.

but until then, this is goodbye.

<3