## ★ 1.9

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

Y O U R P O V

I slowly and quietly opened the door, surprised to see that the lights were still on. Upon the door shutting, I heard eager footsteps rushing towards the door, Chan soon rushing over to me with a frightened look on his face.

"Where the fuck were you?! Did you know how worried I have been for the past hour?!" Chan screams as he steps closer to me. I was taken aback by his screaming since we never have really fought with each other besides petty fight when we were younger.

"I went out with a friend," I say. I see three figures appear from down the hallway, all about the same height as Chan. I subside my attention from them and look at Chan. "Besides, if you were worried about me, you should be glad that I'm back here safe and sound instead of yelling at me. If you were so worried why didn't you just call me?" I question.

Chan doesn't speak as he looks over his shoulder and sees his two friends. He turns back and releases a big sigh. "If you go out," he pauses, "just tell me next time," he says calmly, finally regaining his composure.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and stand on my toes to hug him. "I'm sorry I made you worry so badly; I didn't mean to," I say with a slight pout.

"It's okay, mom would've beat my ass if she saw you were gone, luckily, she isn't home yet, she said there was an accident on the freeway so there is a ton of traffic," Chan explains. We break the hug and walk to the living room couch.

"So, you were so worried about where I was that you called three of your friends over instead of calling me?" I say chuckling as we sit down, the three others following Chan and I's actions.

"I called them over to try and help me find where you were, we were talking about who would check where before you came in," Chan said. There was a long pause before someone spoke up.

"I'm Hyunjin," a man that sat a bit far away from me said. He had a nice smile and seemed to have a bright personality. He had dark brown hair that swept over his forehead perfectly.

 He had dark brown hair that swept over his forehead perfectly

"I'm Jisung," The boy next to him says. He had blonde hair that had a slight orange tint to it. His hair was a bit longer than Hyunjin's but it still looked good. I made a small smile as he smiled back at me.

 I made a small smile as he smiled back at me

"My name's Felix," another boy said. He had dark brown hair that looked way too soft to be real. His smile was wide and genuine and I could tell he was a mood-maker.

"Want me to just order pizza? I Don't feel like trying to make anything for dinner," Chan says as he gets up from the couch and stretches his limbs

"Want me to just order pizza? I Don't feel like trying to make anything for dinner," Chan says as he gets up from the couch and stretches his limbs. We all nod and he goes to pick up the phone.

I stand up as well and go into my room to change my clothes and I remember that I am wearing Yunho's sweatshirt. "Shit," I whisper to myself as I slid off the garment along with my shirt underneath and replace them with a sweatshirt of my own.

I change into some sweatpants and stay in my room, still needing to finish up some of my left over homework. I only get a small bit of that started before I hear Chan call my name, saying that the pizza had arrived.

I walk back out and sit down at the couch where the rest of the boys still remain. Open pizza boxes scattered the coffee table as the boy started to pig out while on their phones. I take a seat next to, I believe his name was Jisung, and grab a slice of pizza while going on my phone to eat it.

I felt slight shifting behind me but I didn't let it bother me. I lean back into the couch and continue to eat while listening in on some dumb argument my idiot brother, Hyunjin, and Felix were having.

"They always seem to find a way to bicker it seems like," Jisung whispers as he leans back next to me, observing the same argument.

"What are they even arguing about?" I ask as I turn my head a bit towards Jisung, but keeping my eyes on the seemingly heated Chan. Even if they look mad at each other, I can tell by their body language and how they are talking they actually are just poking fun at each other and will burst out laughing any minute.

"I don't know and I'm not sure if I want to," Jisung answers with a small laugh. We start having a lighthearted conversation about what Chan and I's life was like back in Busan. Jisung had a really kind aura to him that didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all.

"Take your hands off my sister!" Chan says from across the couch pointing to Jisung's arm which was now hanging loosely around my shoulders. Jisung makes an annoyed face but compiles to Chan's request, taking his arm back from behind me and placing it into his lap.

"It's getting pretty late and I still have school tomorrow, it was nice meeting all of you!" I say as I begin to walk up the stairs. I hear the muffled voices of the boys telling me goodnight and with that I shut my door and grab some spare clothes and a towel to take a shower.

I grab my phone and plug it into the changer in the bathroom so I could still play music while I shower. I put on one of my favorite artists and hop in once the temperature of the water is tolerable.

As I was showering my music lowered and a slight ding! sound came from my phone. Since I was soaking wet and still had soap in my hair, I chose to ignore the notification until I was out of the shower.

I tug the towel around my body to dry it as well as my hair. I grab the sweatpants and tee shirt and put them on for pajamas and check my phone for that notification; a text from Yunho:

idiot
goodnight
sleep well
see you tomorrow :)

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴