## ★ 0.6

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴now playingWhy'd You Only Call Me When You're High? - Arctic Monkeys➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

now playing
Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? - Arctic Monkeys

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

Y O U R P O V

"I'm heading over to Mingi's!" I yell into the house, loud enough for my buffoon of a brother to hear from within his room.

He comes rumbling down the stairs, scratching his head. "Be back soon! Text me if anything unusual happens, I'll break their fucking skulls if they lay a hand on you, got it?" he says as he approaches me, putting both his hands on my shoulders.

"Bye, love you," I huff and roll my eyes playfully as I walk out the door. I look back at my phone and read the address; it's only a few houses down from mine. I make my way safely down the sidewalk, taking care to not step on the cracks; it's a small game I liked to play. I finally get to the house and walk up to the front door, and I hesitate a bit before knocking. What if they don't enjoy my company?

I rap my knuckles against the door lightly, just hard enough for someone close to the door to hear. "I'm coming!" a disembodied voice yells; it's deep. A few seconds later the door opens to reveal Mingi; after all, it was his house.

"Hi! Sorry if I'm early," I say, embarrassed as I smile at the ground.

"No you're fine, come on in," the giant says, stepping out of the way to let me in the house. I mutter a quiet 'thank you' as he shuts the door behind me. I take off my shoes and place them on the rack as Mingi speaks: 

"Jongho and San should be here in a few minutes, and everyone else will come sooner or later. For the time being, do you want anything to drink?" he asks as he waves his hand to the couch, motioning for me to sit.

"No thank you," I say with a smile as he walks off to the kitchen, saying something about getting snacks. I take the time that I have alone to look around his house. There was a TV mounted onto the wall with a fireplace under it; before that were two couches facing across from each other and one chair next to the couch opposite of me, with a coffee table in between the other couch and I.

Mingi walks out of the kitchen with a few bags of chips and places them onto the coffee table. "Do you want help with anything?" I ask as I look up at him. I have to crane my neck upwards to make direct eye contact; he's that tall.

"Would you mind?" he replies, giving me a smile.

"Of course not, you guys invited me over; I need to repay your kindness," I say as I get up from the couch and walk with him to the kitchen. Walking into the cooking space, I am humbled by its clean and modern design; white tile, white cabinets, white marble countertops.