## ★ 2.6

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

Y/n was woken up, along with the rest of her family, by her agonizingly loud alarm. Y/n stumbled out of bed and put on some more comfortable attire for flying; a long-sleeved shirt and sweatpants. Y/n grabbed her suitcase and her carry-on from the side of her room and walks out, making sure that she also grabbed her phone and her laptop and headphones were also in her bag.

Chan and Y/n walked down the stairs and set their things down in the living room where they saw their mother getting ready to leave.

"Why are we leaving?" Chan asks as he crouches down to put on his shoes.

"My mother is in the hospital, she got in an accident at work and can't pay all of the medical bills, so we have to go down. My brother and his kids are also coming down to help," their mother says as she grabs her bags.

Chan and Y/n both stand shocked at the sudden news. "Why didn't you tell us?" Y/n asks as she starts to get a bit angry.

"I didn't want you guys to worry too much, it's only minor injuries, but there are a lot of them. We don't have time we have to get to the airport.

Chan, Y/n, and their mother all grab their respective things as they begin to open the door. Y/n unlocks the door and steps out into the dark atmosphere, quickly hearing a crumble come from under her foot. She looks down and realizes its flowers, grabbing them she moves to the others can go out.

She steps back inside and grabs a vase and fills it with a bit of water, just enough to reach the stems, so that they can live for when they get back.

"Y/n! C'mon we gotta go!" Y/n hears Chan say from the doorway. Y/n places the flowers into the vase and bolts out the door, finding her luggage already being placed into the car.

The note on the flowers goes completely unnoticed and unread by everyone, as the ink becomes unreadable as the water slowly soaks into the card and scrambles all the letters into black splotches.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶