## ★ 1.5

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

now playing
love - DEAN

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

Y U N H O ' S P O V

I drove to the café that Nari and I agreed to meet at and waited at a small table. It wasn't crowded but still had many of the tables taken. I got us both a water since I didn't really know what she wanted to drink; or if she wanted anything at all, so water was a safe option.

Besides the project we had to do for History, Nari and I only had talked a few times before, so I don't really know what to say around her, what her humor is like, what she is into, y'know, stuff like that. I hear the ring of the bell above the door, along with the whooshing sound of the wind hitting someone's newspaper who was sitting next to it.

I lift my head up and look in the direction and see Nari looking around a bit, until she locked eyes with me. She walks over with a smile on her face that was genuine and wasn't forced, I recognized that because it was the same smile that was creeping its way onto my face; I was genuinely happy that she wanted to help me.

"Hey," I say as she sits down across from me.

"Hi," she adjusts her coat and her hair before smiling at me again.

"Okay let's get to the point, how long have you liked Y/n," she asks as she places her folded hands out in front of her on the table.

The question shocked me and I hesitated for a bit. "I-I don't exactly know when it started. I think it started as a small 'oh there is a cute girl in my shop,' type of thing when she came in the day before she came to school and I didn't really try anything cause I figured I would never see her again. Then once I started seeing her almost everyday is when everything started to escalate and I would just want to be around her all the time," I say as I fidget with my hand under the table.

Nari nods. "What did you write in the note you made me give her?" she asks. I mean she already knows that I like Y/n I think, might as well be honest.

"I don't remember it word by word but I basically said that I really liked her and that I hoped she accepted me as at least a friend and didn't see me as a burden," I say.

"Has she questioned you or the boys about it? Asking who it could be?" Nari says as she brings her wrists up from the table so her chin can now rest comfortably at the base of both of her propped palms.

"Kinda," I say. Nari looks at me with a 'bitch the fuck does that mean, elaborate,' face and I get the hint.

"I had said that my love for her reminded me of daisies and she texted me asking if I knew meaning behind flowers, probably because she knows that I work at a flower shop. I told her that we had a book about flowers meanings at the shop and we agreed to meet there," I say as she lightly sips at her water.

"I had asked why she needed to know the meaning of daisies, me obviously knowing it was because of the note, but she said it was for some research project. Once we both got to the shop I got us in and got the book. I flipped to the page about daisies and found what the meaning was-"

"What was the meaning?" Nari says eagerly, interrupting me.

"Daisies symbolize innocence and purity," I say with a small smile.

( i know 'innocence and purity' sounds weird fshgfes i chose those to mean 'innocent and pure love' not 'you are innocent and pure' !! just thought i'd clear that up <3 -q )

"Fuck, that's cute," she breathes out with a faint eye smile, "Continue,"

"She wanted a picture of the page and I let her, but when she asked, something about the way that she had looked up at me just had me at a loss for words. She just looked so entranced and- I can't even use words to describe how she looked, it was that cute." I leaned back in my chair and sighed, letting my hands fall from my lap and rest at my sides.

"I'm way to soft for her," I say with a breath as I sit back up.

"You're whipped for her, and luckily, I'm here to help you," Nari says as she poses like a superhero.

I laughed at her silliness and drank some of my water. "So, are you planning on keeping the note thing going? Or do you think that was just a one time thing?" she asks as she brings her arms back down to rest atop the table.

"I think that the note was cute especially with the flower part. WAIT! That's how you can hint that you have been sending the notes! She will obviously come to you when she needs a meaning!" she shrieks as she plans out the entire thing in her head.

"Yeah but I still don't know if she likes me," I say unsure.

"Dude, I can tell that she likes you back. Just the way you both act different around each other, it obvious just not to you two." Nari explains trying to raise my confidence back up. "And don't think that San didn't send me that picture of you two hugging after we worked on the project, because he did, and maybe I cried," she says with a smile.

I grow a bit embarrassed and feel heat rush to my cheeks as I look down again smiling.

"You got this dude," She says as she reaches her hand out for a fist bump.

I look up and bump her fist while she smiles. "What do you want to be you're next move so we can coordinate it?" she asks as she retracts her hand and lays it back down onto the table.

I think for a moment; "I was gonna snag a few more flowers from the shop that I though she would like, also, if I keep giving her flowers then she'll come to me more to find out the meaning, that was the plan in my head, anyway..." I trail off.

"I really like the flower and note idea, it's like a romance movie with the notes with your own personal touch of adding flowers with certain meanings with it, which is fucking cute," Nari says as she sips at her water once again.

"Do you have a plan on when you want to give her the next note?" she asks as she stirs her water with her straw and gazes out of the window next to us.

"I was thinking about doing one every day, but I don't want it to get repetitive, so I don't really have a set schedule I guess," I say as I look out that same window.

"Yeah, I get what you're saying," Nari turns back towards me and has a thinking face on. I take a look at the time on a nearby clock on the wall and see we have been here for nearly an hour and a half that went by quickly I think

"Hey, I know we just started to plan everything out but I'm taking Y/n out in half an hour and i want to get ready; is it okay if we talk again later?" I ask as I start to get up from my chair.

"Of course! Go get ready," Nari says as she begins to get up as well. We both walk out of the café and go our separate ways, since water in restaurants here are free, we don't need to pay anything for them.

I hop back into my car and drive back to my house to get ready for this. I click shuffle on my phone and love by DEAN sounds through the speakers. I sing along a bit as I arrive at my house and get out of the car. Setting my bags down and plugging my phone into the charger, I grab a towel and go into the bathroom to take a shower.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

this was boring sorry -q