Doughnut Shop

I felt something brush against my nose as I slowly opened my eyes . My sister , Elise , was there , and she threw a pillow in my face .
" Ow what the hell was that for ? " I snapped . " um .. you left me home alone ... " she precautiously said .
" So what ? You're old enough Elise ! " I said .
" I know I'm not a little kid anymore , okay Katie ?? Whatever , teens and their raging mood swings 😒 " she said .
She left the room , closing the door behind her . I can't beleive that little chipmunk . Sometimes I can't even handle her !
I got a text from ;
• Melody ; call me ! exciting news !
• Summer ; Noah wants us all to hang out , call melody
• Noah ; I asked your friends to come along , go ahead and call me

First , I texted melody ;
[ kk imma text summer now ]

Then I called Summer . The " I don't fuck with you " ringtone was on , blasting malicious rap .

" Hey "
" Hi , so I already got a text from melody and she told me to call you "
" oh yeah , we're going to the doughnut shop with your boyfriend an you "
" Kay , well I'll see you at the one downtown , right ? "
" Yep , see you "

I then hung up , and just texted Noah ;
[ I'll see you at the doughnut shop downtown , melody and summer are picking me up ❤️❤️ bye love u ]

Noah had read the text , and immediately replied ;
[ KayK babe , see you and love you so much ❤️❤️❤️ ]

I got dressed , in a cardigan and a tank , and put on some lighter aqua skinny jeans .

Summer and melody were out front . My mom wasn't home yet but I texted her already before I left . I got in the car , and we headed to the doughnut place . Not much talking since melody's sister was sleeping and she had to babysit since her mom was out shopping with her friends .

We stopped , and I could see the sign hanging that read " Lacey's Fresh Delights " . We walked in , and Noah was sitting at a table with a whole pack of doughnuts , about 12~14 .
" Hey babe "
" Hey "
we continued talking , and we even kissed a few times . Melody and summer were talking about how a kid in school used a plastic bag and did it doggy style with his girlfriend . We were all laughing and melody was basically crying be said there were tears as she laughed .
More gossip , most I didn't care about . Noah and I would give little pecks and I would squeal whenever he kissed my neck . He stuffed his face with doughnuts and there was purple frosting all over his mouth . That was funny . Anyways , it was a pretty good date , the baby didn't cry at all , and we all had a good time .
But .. something felt off .
My mom texted me telling me to come home right away ...