Admitted to Therapy

Kate's POV
-------------
I always thought of going to someone for help lately . Maybe a guidance counsellor , or a psychiatrist , or maybe even a therapist . I tell Noah about this . He knows it's hard for my loss , so he decided to call the town therapist to come in 3 days a week . Dr . Eliasah came in , and she was very pretty and was super nice .
She understood things and explained why she decided to be a therapist . Her husband raped her constantly , 7 years back and a couple years later , she became a therapist . It sounds weird how you pronounce it . The-rapist .
Never mind that . Dr . Eliasah told me to call her Blair , which was her real name .

**

Blair showed me cards , talked to me about my feelings , my personal life , and rooted into my brain for reasons to be happy and to forget . She let my mind off of the accident , to which I totally forgot about after 9 sessions with her . I had frequent nightmares , so she told me to take some QikSleep . It worked , although I still had a root in my brain which I couldn't figure out . She told me that's where the memory is stored . Noah sometimes would come in to check if I was okay , making sure everything was going good . He appreciated Blairs help and even offered to pay her . She refused , saying she does this for free because she didn't need any money . I tried offering up but she again refused .
Later on , after the 12th session , I totally forgot about it . She told me to call her if it comes back , which she assured me the memory would not and I was glad . I actually don't remember anything . It was all distant and fuzzy . All I remember was court for some reason . But I took my mind off of that , and my sister Elise came back to move in with me and Noah . In 1 month , it would be her birthday . She was never informed of what happened . I can't explain because even I can't compulse it .

Noah and I moved on , and I got to know more about him . I already told him my favourite colours . He told me if anything ever happened , he would remember me by that .
Tonight , we talked .
He said " Kate .. All these things aren't my fault . Don't you see ? It's all the negativity in this house . You're spreading it all yourself and that's not a good sign . That's why this happened " .
I say " I know , Noah and I do thoroughly understand what you're trying to say . I do have negative thoughts . It's my teenage mind " .
" I want you to stay . That's all I ask for " he whispers .
" I know . I won't leave you . I love you so much " I tell him .

We kiss for 30 minutes , having a great makeout . I actually enjoy this . His kisses are passionate , smooth , and sexy . He looks so amazing when he has his shirt off , showing his 6 pack and his V bones [ not vagina -_- ] . I feel that he needs me . And I need him so much . I can't leave him hanging .

He puts on alternative music , and I dance with him to it , very slowly . I even laugh a little . I haven't laughed since before what happened , which I was told " Aunt Kayla died " ? I didn't understand that , but at least tonight was one of the nights I really enjoyed . I can't let it go .

Late Night Textsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें