Meetup Before School Starts

Did I mention that it is December and it's winter break ?
I probably didn't . I do go to school still , but I skip a lot of classes that I'm not supposed to go to . I even skipped a lot of days , mostly the ones where I'm on my period , which lasts 1 week each 28 days . That's why I don't really think about school , or even mention it . It's too boring .

Anyways , I call everyone ;
• Alex
• Summer
• Melody

They all agree to come and meetup somewhere , and melody mentioned that we could meetup at the Hollywood sign  . After all , we live in Los Angeles . I said we could , and I told Noah to watch Elise while I was gone .

I got in the car , and drove to pick up all 3 of my friends .

Summer was at melody's , so I picked both of them up from there . Last was Alex , and we blasted music while she was walking up to the car .

I said " Alex , i missed you so much " and I hugged her .

Alex says " I miss you so much , I can't believe I'm coming to you're school ! With my 3 best friends ! " .

" I know , well let's grab a drink at Starbucks , the drive through near Hollywood " I say .

Everyone is quiet for the rest of the ride , and we all grab drinks at Starbucks . When we arrive in Hollywood , we drive up to the sign and take pics of each other , laughing while the other girls say " stop I don't look good !! " and we have a great time . By the time we were finished chatting about things that happened while Alex was gone , the sun started settling . The sunset was beautiful , bright orange , pink , and a shade of light yellow . I enjoyed this so much , it was all 4 of us , reunited ...