Why I Love Her

Noah's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

She's just so fucking beautiful . Her ass , lips , eyes , hair , nose , everything . She's amazing at singing , she's great at piano , she always laughs at my jokes and her laughs are so adorable . She gives the best kisses , and whenever I hear her name I shiver with the feeling of love . I have so many things to say .... but I don't know what to say . She's just beautiful . Everything about her , her talents , the way she makes me smile . Fucking amazing .

" I will never let you go . I will never let you go . Its gonna be okay baby it's gonna be okay because I love you and that's what matters . I will be there for you no matter what . Okay babe ? "

" I love you so much and all the rumours going around about you just fucking girls for pleasure .... "

" Oh they were never my girlfriends . They were dirty fucking whore bags and some of them had STD's , so I never fucked them . Don't worry babe you're my first girlfriend and last girlfriend . I will always love you . No matter what , I will always love you . "

" okay ... I love you so much . I never want you to go ... "

" I won't . I promise . "

She cuddled with me and we watched Outlast together . It made her jump a few times at the"  scary "  parts , but I don't find them scary . I've watched them too many times to be scared anymore .

She was just in her bra and she was sleeping by the time the movie finished . I lay her on my bed and I grabbed her phone .

Text message from ;

[ 9:40 pm ]Melody : hey what's up ? you haven't responded today to my texts . what happened ?

[ 9:57 pm ]Summer : want to meet up tomorrow and have a sleepover ? Melody is coming .

[ 10:16 pm ] Mom : Are you coming home from Noah's yet ? Or are you sleeping over because that's fine , as long as you don't have sex because I don't want my baby girl getting pregnant .

I replied to her moms text saying :

Me : yes I am going to sleepover at Noah's . Gonna go to bed . Love you ❤️ . Goodnight mom .

* BING *

her mom : okay honey love you so much , goodnight ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I turned off the phone and went to sleep with her .