I cant

Kate's POV
~~~~~~~~~

I actually can't deal with anything . After the accident , we sold our house and gave it to this guy with dark hair and a brown moustache . He was nice and he gave us $900,000 because that's what it was originally worth when we first bought it in 2002 . Never mind that ... It  happened all so fast . My mom and sister went to live with melody , and summer lived in an apartment so she left it and they all moved in with melody . I was the only one living with Noah since our parents didn't know his parents .

I know , I sound depressed but I'm not . I just don't know after the accident . I'm not sure of myself . I tried to calm my nerves by reading books . It didn't work , so I went over to the couch . Noah was lying down , and I lied on top of him .
His breath smelled like smoke and strawberries .

We cuddled for an hour , and I talked to him about how I'm feeling . I know he would understand . He's been through an incident where his dad was shot and killed in a park . He now has a stepdad , but he's an only child .
**
Noah's POV
------------------

Damn this fucking shit ! It hit her hard . I mean , her family and friends almost dead . How would that feel ? Horrible . Because I've been through it . As a child I was happy , and I'm in between emotional and extracting happiness . I've had a tough life .
But I don't even complain for this .. Why did it all happen so fast in a matter of 4 months ? We've only been dating for that long , and we're seriously into it . I feel horrible . It's probably me , and all the bad luck and the bad vibes that I give . I've started smoking , about 2 weeks ago and I know what you're gonna say , yes it's bad . But I don't know what else to do , besides that because nothing works . I love Kate . She's amazing . I don't even know what the hell I would do without her ... I'm in so deep and I can't fall out . If anything happens , the pastel colours she loves will remind me of her ;
~ purple
~ yellow
~ orange
~ green
~ pink

The way she is .. I don't know . She's not stubborn , or hard to get . She's easy and plays equal . And she's great in bed ... I mean , she tastes good ... ahaha sorry for that . I love how she never lies , how she's fair and beautiful . I know I've never said these things before out into my life , but it's only because I trust Her . I beleive she's my love . My life . And I'm saying this because I believe these matters and thoughts are true , how it all is falling apart has to be unbroken , leaving the broken underlying and over coding . She's all that matters to me and she helps me forget everything I've ever been through in the time we have . I want to make our moments the times where we live like there's no tomorrow . Because you never know what could happen tomorrow , or next week , or even a year .
I love Her ...

Kate ....