The Party and Lizzie Hurden

After that conversation , he drove me home . I know a lot about him now , since we talked and talked and talked . I forgot last night how he told me about himself ...

I told my mom there was a party and she said " But you have to watch Elise tonight " . I told her " mom she's old enough . "

I heard Elise from upstairs say " Yeah mom I am " .

She said " ok fine , Elise , but watch yourself . Make sure nobody gets in the house , no kekdkddkdkdkk " and so on .

Anyways he told me there would be a party at Mindie Layars . Mindie was one of the popular girls , and I really hated her . She was such a fucking bitch . But I agreed to go anyway , since Noah would kick her ass if she tried to hurt me . I've noticed my swearing lately . I used to say " oh my gosh " , and little kid stuff . I think I'm starting now to be the more mature person . I heard a buzz from my iPhone and picked it up . The text was from Melody .

It read :

{ Destiny is at my house . Oh , did you hear of the party at Mindie Layars ? I'm going for SURE . Are u ? Anyways ,

Xox , Melody }

I replied :

{ I'm going with Noah . Are you going with Jaycen and Destiny ? }

I got another buzz again :

{ Yeah , obviously . He's my boyfriend !

And destiny is going with Andrew }

My reply :

{ Kk how about Summer ? Is she going with Alex ? }

BUZZ

{ Yeah she is . I just texted her . It's 5:00 , I should be getting ready . I don't wanna look ghetto Anyways bye ! }

ME

{ bye !! c u there }

That was the end of the text . I went in the towel closet , and picked out my make-up from inside . I decided I was going to be wearing black and purple eyeshadow , black mascara , and dark eyeliner . I applied them on carefully and , I was almost ready ! I picked out the outfit I was going to put on - black tights and a crop top that said " brb tum bling " . I made sure I had everything . ok . I was bringing my phone and lipstick . I applied pink lipstick before heading out , and I saw Noah waiting to pick me up .

" Hey , the party is close , only a couple blocks away actually " , I said .

" Yeah , ok let's get going " .

Noah put some music on , preferably Anaconda because he loves that song ( and booty ) . We were just singing along to it for no resin until we were at the party . It was 7:30 . The exact time we should be there . Melody , Summer , Destiny , and their boyfriends were there to greet us when we got out . They asked how everything is and then we walked inside .

The house was huge , and music was blasting . I saw some girls grinding on other guys . Noah and I picked a good spot to dance . We were kissing most of the time , and he said if I wanted to go upstairs . We did , and we went in the bathroom . He got me undressed , and I hopped onto the sink . I spread my legs wide and he licked my pussy . It felt so good that I cummed a little . He then inserted his cock and went really fast . " God Damn Kate ... " . I had an orgasm and he kept saying he wasn't done his orgasm . I waited and finally we were done . We got dressed into our party clothes and I fixed everything so it doesn't look like I screwed someone .

We walked outside to find Lizzy Hurden there , with a shocked face .

" Did u guys just screw each other ? OMG I'm totally telling everyone . They'll be like , OMG THEY DID WOWIWIIWWOOWWOWO . And I'll be like ' uhh us stupid retards yah ' . Ok I'm done being poopslklfl " .

She was obviously drunk .

Noah said " oh no bitch , you're not . " he punched her hard in the nose to make her bleed , and we went downstairs and got wasted

The next morning , wasn't very good ..... And I didn't remember much .