Just Getting To Know You

Slowly I got up , and heard a ring from my phone . My mom . She texted just now : " KATE WHERE ARE YOU I WAS SO WORRIED " . I decided to call her instead of texting because it was easier . I dialled her number , 311-725-7999

The phone has the familiar ringing , until I heard the noticed sound of my mothers voice .

" Oh My Gosh , is this Kate ? "

"yes mom "

" thank god . Where are you !!"

" I'm at Summers house " , I lied .

"Ok do you want to stay there longer ?"

" yeah I'll be back by 3:00pm " .

" ok honey love you " .

" love you too " .

and with that , she hung up and I'm sure she didn't worry anymore .

I never lie to my mom , but I didn't want her to know I was at a boys house .

Talking about boys , I've never had a boyfriend .

Anyways , I went back into bed and found Noah was wide awake . " Hey I remember everything .... I'm sorry " he said .

" Noah , how do you have my number and why do I have your contact ? And DID YOU DRUG ME ? Because we had sex and I thought it was a dream . Last thing I thought was real was sleeping " I said to him .

" I got into your window , added myself as a contact , left , texted you , DIDNT DRUG YOU , and you came over and we kind of did it ... idk you're just so beautiful I've never fucked anyone like you " .

" BUT I BARELY KNOW YOU !!! " .

" We texted all night " .

" I don't remember that "

" my friend drugged you ... After texting " .

" WHAT THE FUCK ! "

" I'm sorry ... " .

" you don't have to be sorry . You're already a fucking asshole . I liked you . Yesterday when you smiled at me , I fell in love " .

" Kate I've liked you since Grade 8 . I wasn't popular then . I never wanted to be . But everyone thought I was really good at basketball so , yeah . That's how I became popular . By the way , I just want to talk about ourselves . I want to get to know you " .

" fine , we could get to know each other . I already know you're an asshole  right now " .

" Ok let's start over . I'm Noah . I love you . Kate , let's just talk about this . How about your friends ? You always hang out with Summer and Melody . I know a lot about you . I follow your Instagram , Facebook , Twitter , and Tumblr . I used to date Melody . She lost her V-Card to me in grade 9 . Did she ever tell you ? No . I'm sure she didn't . "

" I didn't know .... " .

" anyways .. "

" ... "

" ..... "

" I'm sorry ..... I've also liked you for a while , but I've never told Melody or Summer . I know you're the bad boy " .

He smiled and laughed like it was a joke .

" who cares . Now I know more about you by your expression " .

" whatever Noah . " , I said as I laughed .

Things were going good . At least Im sure of it ...