Theatre Date

Kate's POV
~~~~~~~

As soon as I woke up , I was in my own house . Noah's scent was filling the blank space beside me . It was sweet and I felt like I was in heaven .

My phone was left on with a message from Melody and Summer . I replied to them and turned the phone off . There was a text from my mom too ... I guess Noah replied because he's the only one that knows my passcode . It's not too hard to remember { 26/11/96 } . My birthday . It's November 26 , which means it's in a week . Whatever Noah gets me , I will absolutely love .

I can smell the scent of pancakes coming from downstairs . My mom texts me ;

{ Honey come downstairs , your favourite Pancakes are ready for you ! You don't want them to get cold so hurry up and come down }

I replied ;

{ okay mom coming love u bye }

Downstairs I see my mom and my sister at the table . They're already eating .
" So how's Noah ? Is he a good boy ? " she said .

" Yeah he is . Hasn't messed with me or anything . I really love him . " I replied .

" I want to meet him ! " my sister shouted .

" Ok that's good . We'll see you honey " My mom said .

" Bye guys love you both " I said to them .

I went into my room and put on a white strapless top and light blue skinny jeans . I heard my phone vibrate and I picked it up . The message was from Noah and it read ;

{ Cineplex at 1:30 , if I stay ? }

I replied ;

{ sure babe see you soon , love u so much }

He replied ;

{ Love u too baby bye }

Again , ;

{ bye }

I put my phone in my bum pocket and I headed out the front door . Cineplex wasn't that far so I walked . The city view was actually pretty beautiful, without the over crowding . I saw Noah waiting at the front .

" Hey . Bought you a ticket " . His voice was so hot oh myy .

" Ok babe lets go in " I replied .

It was dark and we picked a spot in the back because the back is best and your eyes don't get all messed at times in action scenes .

He bought popcorn and poutine with a coke . It was pretty good . We were making out at boring scenes and we sometimes even missed scenes . He wanted to finger me but people were around us so he decided not to .

His face was glued to the screen at one point and I licked him ,  he laughed . I was almost done eating all the popcorn when he grabbed is and poured it on his head . That was hilarious as hell ,  oh my god . 

When the movie was finished I got a ride home and we kissed before I got out , then a little bye . For the rest of the day I was just dreaming about how nice that was . It was probably the second best date ...