Back To School W/ Alex

I grabbed cereal and headed out the door . Elise took the bus , and Noah stayed home since he was throwing up last night , because he has the flu .
As soon as I walked in the school doors , I met up with Alex . She was assigned the locker beside me , AND even luckier , the same classes ;
• English
•Math
• Science
• Phys-Ed
• Art
• Biology

1st period went good . The teacher told the class that we have a new student , and everyone laid eyes on Alex , a few guys whispering to each other that she's hot , cmon look . Alex grabbed the desk beside me , and we passed notes back in forth .
me ; [ so , you liking it ? ]
a ; [ I don't know yet ]
me ; [ well this school is boring so Yahhh ]
a ; [ * laugh emoji * well it sure does seem like that ]
The bell rang , and we went on to 2nd period , which was art . Summer was in this class with us . We ended up chatting , and working on some clay sculptures . Mine was almost finished. I just had to paint it white . It looked like a person , which I was aiming for anyways .
3rd period and 4th went by fast . It was math and biology , which were the two most boring things I fucking attended ever . At least it wasn't long . 5th and 6th were good because we passed notes , talking about how a popular kid passed the halls and peed his pants , thinking that nobody would see . We laughed , and the teacher glared at us . By the end of school , I put everything in my locker . Nothing worse than having a small locker beside a really short kid who was a chatty kathy . Overall , I was glad Alex was back .