Its All Falling Apart ..

We all quickly got into the car , and Noah , because he walked . Suddenly melody got a text too from her mom , then summer . Something bad has happened . In all the texts it says please call the cops or please come ...

I'm so sure of it and I'm scared . Melody sees me panting and she says " calm down just calm down please " and I could see even she is freaked out. I called my mom again and she answered , but there were male voices and I could hear a little girl screaming ... I could hear 4 more girl and woman voices in the background crying ..

I called 911 . A woman was on the other line .
" hello ? 911 what's you're emergency ? "
" there's some unknown males in our house , on 86 Jacklin St. "
" okay we're coming right away , we will not take long "
" okay thanks "

The officer hung up and we waited . 5 minutes and they were at my house .
They knocked on Noah's door and said " 3 men were shot by one of you're parents , I'm assuming, to self protect because those men were trying to plan a murder in you're house , their plan was in the basement of Jose Manajhe's house . They thought they could reenact the killing from years and years back that took in you're place , back in 1929 . "

" are they all okay ? " I asked .

" yes they are all fine , you're moms and 2 little girls . "

" okay thanks "

" no problem miss , that's my job "

He walked away , and we walked down to my house . There were 3 gunshots in the wall , alone with a broken peice of ceiling .

I found them all downstairs , huddled together on the couch .