Chapter Fourteen- Late Night Rendezvous

As stated at the end of the last chapter this chapter is MATURE, if it's not your thing skip this chapter.  if it is your thing, well, enjoy :) (Totally a suggestion but two songs that I think totally fit this chapter are POV by Ariana Grande and Swim by Chase Atlantic haha)

Draco's back hits the soft bed once they finally make it to the bedroom and he runs a hand through his messed up hair. They spent a little bit of time making out on the wall in the hallway, not that either are complaining though. Harry stops for a second at the end of the bed to admire the way Draco looks, his platinum blond hair splayed out on the bed sheets, his arms now resting by his head, and his shirt riding up enough to show off his toned stomach. Harry swears he did die just now, because only Heaven has angels this breathtaking.

"What are you staring at?" Draco asks leaning up on his elbows, Harry is looking at him like he's the only person in the world. He has a light smile on his face and a soft look in his eyes.

"You," Harry says slightly breathlessly, Draco's hair is ruffled and resting in soft waves in front of his face. Draco just smiles, watching Harry move closer. "God, you're beautiful."

Draco lets out a soft laugh, threading his hands through Harry's hair when he leans over him. Harry's hand lightly traces Draco's cheek, his skin smooth under his fingertips. Draco leans into the touch, watching Harry's eyes roam over his body. Draco stares at the small smile on Harry's lips, watching as Harry leans down and slowly kisses Draco's neck. Harry thoroughly enjoying the small hum of pleasure that Draco releases. Harry lightly nips at his pulse point, feeling Draco tilt his neck, Harry lightly sucks on the skin feeling the vibrations of Draco's hum through his lips. Draco releases his grip on Harry's hair instead snaking his hands under his shirts and feeling the muscles beneath his fingers. His hands run up and down Harry's sides, tracing from his ribs to his hips.

"Can I?" Harry asks lightly gripping the bottom of Draco's tight shirt once he stops worshiping the long expanse of pale neck.

"Only if I can too," Draco says his hands stilling on Harry's back lightly dragging his nails against the skin, Harry nods his head making Draco smile softly. Draco sits up while Harry leans back on his thighs. Harry guides the shirt over the blond's stomach and shoulders, watching the way Draco's muscles slightly flex when he lifts his arms. He tosses the shirt off of the bed, leaving Draco in just his trousers looking like the embodiment of anything and everything lovely in the world. Draco grabs the edge of Harry's shirts and attempts to pull them off as smoothly as Harry did. The shirt ends up getting caught slightly making Harry laugh as Draco tries to get it off of his body and tries to untangle himself when Draco lets go to let Harry situate himself. Draco chuckles and grabs the sweater pulling it off first when Harry fixes the shirts and then unbuttons the dress shirt, he pushes it off of Harry's shoulders admiring the taunt muscles of his arms and chest. Draco throws the shirts off of the bed and pulls Harry close by his neck, their lips crash together and nothing has felt more right in the world. Harry leans them closer together, lightly pushing Draco down on the bed, his hands resting on either side of Draco's face as their lips gently suck and nip.

Harry smiles into the kiss as Draco cups his face, his thumb brushing over his cheekbone. Draco grabs Harry's glasses and gently sets them on the bedside table, looking into the bright emerald eyes above him. Harry smiles and Draco lets out a breathy laugh when Harry trails his hand down his side.

"That tickles," Draco says when Harry lightly grips his hipbone. Harry just smiles down at him and kisses his forehead softly. Draco smiles and touches Harry's cheek again, the next kiss is something that can only be described as the closest thing to utter euphoria.

Draco lifts his hips up slightly, Harry's so close to his own. Harry gently nips Draco's bottom lip and presses his hips down to meet the delicate hips that are now so much closer to his. Draco lets out a slightly stuttered breath as Harry moves his hips in sync with his own, the layers between them dampening the feeling greatly. Draco runs his hands over Harry's side feeling the movement underneath his fingertips and between his own somewhat splayed hips. Harry releases Draco's lips, resting his forehead against the blond's and staring down at him. He gingerly rests his hand on Draco's stomach, close to his navel.