Chapter Five- The Article

"Why?! This is utter bollocks, I'm literally going to die." Draco says pacing around his apartment. The Prophet is sitting on the coffee table, the picture of Draco and Harry walking down the street holding hands is plastered all over the front page. 

"You're not going to die, you're just being melodramatic." Narcissa says sitting in his love seat, his mother flooed over the second the paper was delivered to her study.

"The whole wizarding world is going to see this! It makes me look like I'm dragging him against his will!" Draco points at the picture of Harry glaring, then being dragged away by him. 

"It looks like you're holding your dates hand and trying to get away from silly reporters, dear," Narcissa sits tall in the seat, her ankles neatly crossed and her black dress elegantly flowing off to the side. 

Nervously wringing his hands together, he looks over at his mother. She stares expectantly up at him, making him even more nervous. 

"You're also taking this surprisingly well, mother." Draco says trying to sit down as calmly as possible. 

"Dear, it is your life to live. Neither I, nor your father will have any say in who you love or who you decide to date. We've controlled too much of your life as is, I just want to see you happy." Narcissa smiles and watches the tension melt off of her son. 

The sounding knock on his front door makes him jump. He wasn't expecting anyone, especially right now. He roughly runs a hand through his hair and walks to the door. He opens the door and is slightly surprised to see a messy haired black haired man in front of him. Harry looks up at the slightly taller Draco and smiles, his hands behind his back and rocking back and forth on his heels slightly. 

"Hey," Harry says watching the stress fade off of the blond man. 

"Hey, come in," Draco pushes the door open wider, allowing Harry to walk in. Harry looks around at the very muggle looking apartment, before his eyes catch the woman sitting in the love seat. His posture immediately straightens and his wide, slightly scared eyes look at Draco. Draco offers him a small smile as his mother stands up. She's a small woman, but with the air of elegance around her she might as well be well over six feet tall. Harry tries to hide how he is slightly terrified. It doesn't work because Narcissa simply laughs and extends her hand to Harry. 

"It's uh, a pleasure to finally meet you Mrs. Malfoy," Harry grabs her hand shaking it lightly. She laughs, even her laugh sounds elegant. 

"Please, call me Narcissa," Harry nods his head letting her hand fall from his grip. "I can see my son has taken a liking to you." 

"I sure hope so, Narcissa." Harry says looking over at the blond man. Draco blushes slightly and looks at his mother. She smiles before looking back over at Harry. 

"Draco was simply freaking out about the news article before you had shown up. I believe that you two can figure it out." Narcissa smiles at the slightly more red Draco, chuckling slightly at the sigh coming out of his mouth. 

"Yeah, that's what I came over to talk about." Harry says smiling at Draco, the blond quirks his lips up slightly. The three of them walk back to the couches and chairs in the living room. Harry sitting next to Draco on the couch and Narcissa sitting back in the love seat. Harry makes sure to sit up as straight as possible, trying to not look unprofessional in front of the elegant woman. She simply smiles at the tense way he's sitting. 

"The Prophet made it look like I'm dragging you against your will," Draco runs a hand through his messy hair, he didn't have time to style it this morning. Harry doesn't mind though, he likes the soft waves.