Chapter Nineteen- Curses, New Awakenings and Fights

Sitting in St. Mungo's is the last thing Draco wanted to do starting his August. He's sore as all hell, his head is pounding and he feels like he has swallowed a bag of cotton balls. Everyone was forced to stay outside of his room, something about being checked for curses and the effect it could have on people around him if they're not careful.

He runs his hands through his hair, his suit is in tatters on the chair, at least Harry had brought him a pair of joggers and a new t-shirt. He doesn't like not being close to Harry though, he feels bad for ruining his birthday. He's sure that the restaurant is going to send them a large bill for the amount of broken furniture and for disrupting their peace. He doesn't really care, he will make Seamus pay for it. Stupid Seamus, he thinks bitterly, ruining Harry's birthday like that.

"Mr. Malfoy?" A small petite man walks into the room, he looks like he couldn't be more than twenty years old.

"Hello," Draco says looking towards the man curiously, he doesn't seem to be the type to be a curse breaker or medi-wizard.

"I'm here to check you over for curses, it might take a few minutes. You said you think it might be the bad luck curse?" Draco nods as the man pulls out his wand and gestures for Draco to stand up, he really hopes that they have an explanation for all the weird occurrences happening to him lately. Draco stands up and stares at the man, he can't be more than maybe five foot six. He thought Harry was short, but this man seems to take the cake. He has dark brown, curly hair and the brightest blue eyes Draco has ever seen. Those cannot be natural, is the first thought that goes through Draco's head and the second thought is, "Holy shit that fucking hurts!"

"Sorry, I should have warned you," The man says smiling sheepishly up towards the blond, Draco just grits his teeth and nods his head tightly as the man waves his wand around him again.

"It's alright-- Sorry, I didn't catch your name?" Draco questions feeling light on his feet and for some reason extremely attracted to the man. The man gives him another small smile before conjuring a sheet of paper. Draco studies the way he meticulously flips through the pages before pulling out his own notepad from his robes.

"I'm Corvus Laurent," The man, Corvus, says reading over the sheet of paper sending Draco a bright smile. Draco doesn't know why, but he really hopes that the effect the man has on him has to do with the curses because he does quite fancy Harry but this man is making him question things. He is very attractive, usually Draco would brush off thoughts like these, because well he is certainly in deep when it comes to feelings towards Harry. He doesn't know why he's so captivated by him.

"Like the constellation?" Draco asks, wondering why he feels the need to keep talking. Corvus doesn't seem to mind, just nodding his head with a small grin on his face.

"Yeah, I see it's common to have constellation names now, Draco," Corvus says looking up towards the blond. He flashes another one of his bright smiles that has Draco feeling weak in the knees. He's fucked, so fucked if this isn't some weird side effect.

"It does appear that you've been hit with a slow acting Black Cat curse, so your theories were correct," Corvus says turning a page. "It's a good thing you caught it, it looks to be accelerating at a more rapid pace than normal now though. I would dare say another few weeks and it probably would have killed you."

Draco notices the slight French accent in the way he speaks, he shakes his head quickly. Draco has always thought that French accents were attractive, but the way this man speaks is intoxicating.

"Have you been hit with a love potion recently?" Corvus asks glancing up from his paper after noticing the remains of an antidote in his veins, that's not good. Draco's grey eyes locking onto those ocean blue ones below him and Draco feels his heart skyrocket.