Chapter Thirty One- Preparations

Harry slides on the hardwood floor towards the open bathroom door, catching himself on the frame before he slips and crashes to the floor. His eyes widen slightly and he leans on the door, a smirk enveloping his face as he watches the blond step out of his trousers. Draco turns on the shower, letting the water warm up as he looks back towards Harry who has just shut the door.

Draco simply raises an eyebrow at the brunet who is staring at him like he's the last treacle tart on the earth. Harry just whistles lowly at him, which makes the blond roll his eyes and walk towards him. Draco swiftly hooks his fingers in Harry's belt loops and pulls him flush to him. Harry gulps slightly at the fiery look in Draco's eyes.

Draco rests his hands on Harry's sides, looking down into his bright green eyes. His hands tracing back and forth around his waist before swiftly undoing his button and fly. He smirks when Draco pushes his trousers down and he kicks them off never leaving too much space between them. Draco all the while still staring down. Harry stares back, liking the possessive way Draco is staring at him. The steam from the shower covering the mirror and fogging up the air. He watches as Draco trails his hand from his hip to his face, enjoying the feeling of his fingertips skirting along his bare skin.

Draco rests his hand on Harry's face, fingers tracing the curve of his jaw before his thumb runs across his bottom lip slowly. Harry just watching the grey eyes follow the movement of his thumb. Draco uses his other hand to pull Harry even more flush towards him. Harry doesn't say a word, just enjoying the feeling of Draco manhandling him. The air feels warm and the shower is running loudly, Harry doesn't really care though as Draco is now tightly gripping his hair and pulling his mouth towards his own.

Harry groans lowly when Draco nips his bottom lip before expertly swiping his tongue against his teeth. Harry practically turns into putty in his hands. Getting Harry into the shower does not take more than a simple tilt of the head before their remaining articles of clothes are left on the floor.

***

Stepping out of the shower--the shower that should have ended around forty-five minutes ago-- they quickly grab their towels and wrap them around their waists. Draco smirks as Harry stares at him through the mirror.

"What place do you suppose they will pick?" Harry questions, wrapping his arms around Draco's waist. Draco simply ruffles his own hair, shrugging his shoulders and smiling. His phone is somewhere in his trousers, he should probably check to see if Charles has said anything.

"My phone is in my pocket, mind grabbing it for me?" Draco smiles sweetly at the still shower wet Harry. Harry just rolls his eyes before letting go of the blond to find his phone. He digs through a few pockets, watching Draco grab a comb to detangle his hair. His blond hair forming soft waves and Harry tilts his head slightly.

"Wait a minute. Is your hair wavy?" Harry says standing up after finally locating the phone. He has a small smile on his lips and is reaching towards a loose lock.

Draco glares at the brunet through the mirror, but lets him run his finger through his hair softly.

"Only until I brush it," Draco says watching the fascination on Harry's face. It's just his hair, really not that cool.

"I think it looks cute," Harry says snatching the comb away from the blond and holding it in his hands away from him.

"Of course you do, I mean with your mop," Draco says ruffling the brunet curls and smirking at Harry's pouting face. "Do you even brush yours?"

Draco laughs at the slightly offended look on the brunet's face. Harry sniffs indignantly and glares half heartedly up at the blond.

"You try brushing through this," Harry says and regrets voicing that as Draco adorns a grin.