Epilogue

Two Years Later

"Walk!"

His voice cuts across the pool deck and his glare can be felt under his sunglasses easily. A loud scoff catches his attention and he whips his head towards the noise.

"You know, it would be more effective if you didn't smile at them after yelling at them," Harry scoffs at the voice of his husband. His blue shirt complimenting his eyes nicely and Harry doesn't even have it in him to be even slightly angry.

"That's so mean though," Harry says watching yet another kid try to get away with running across the pool deck.

"Watch and learn," Draco says patting his shoulder and putting the whistle in his mouth. The shrill sound erupting from the whistle startles him slightly.

"WALK!!" Draco shouts watching the boy skid to a halt and slightly slip on the wet pavement. Harry just rolls his eyes as the kid seems to walk at a snails pace towards the pool. Draco just smiles brightly at the brunet.

"Show off," Harry sticks his tongue out and fixes the guard tube on his lap. Draco just rolls his eyes and shakes his head fondly. The two of them have sort of become notorious at the pool. Charles has had to remind Draco a handful of times that just because he is a supervisor now doesn't mean he can go annoy Harry anytime he wants to.

"It's not showing off, I'm just simply doing our job the correct way," Draco says scowling half-heartedly at Harry. Harry simply smiles back, enjoying the summer sun on his skin and the perfect silhouette of his husband next to him. They're still getting used to that new word. Husband, it's only been a few weeks since they'd finally tied the knot. They had to get moved out of their small apartments into their new house, had to let everyone get over the news of them getting engaged and dealt with all of the silly Prophet bullshite as usual.

Draco remembers that day so clear, he did end up getting his way. Harry begrudgingly agreed to walk down the aisle and Draco had smirked when Harry had finally agreed after his months of begging. He remembers that day crystal clear, he doesn't think he will forget a single detail anytime soon.

"Are you sure I look fine? I feel like I look like a ghost!" Draco had felt like he was more pale than usual, his mother simply pinched his cheek and patted his shoulder. He knew she was moments from tears, she was hiding it well though. Lucius was simply smiling, a look that Draco was still having a hard time adjusting to. It was not a bad change, just extremely different than what he is used to.

"Everything will be fine, the only thing you have to worry about is not hurling on your suit dear," Narcissa patted his shoulder once again. Leading the three of them out of the little tent, Narcissa straightens her already pristine blue dress. Harry had somehow convinced him to have their wedding at the Burrow. Mrs. Weasley was simply overjoyed and agreed quickly. Draco doesn't have to walk far across the lawn to get to his spot. It feels like a million meters at the moment though.

Draco spots all of the guests, there are a lot more than he can count. How did they have so many friends? Blaise was waiting beside him, ready to watch his best friend finally marry the spectacled git. He seemed to appear out of thin air, Draco didn't even hear him walk up. Finally, Narcissa pushes the two men towards the little archway. The two of them make their way down the aisle, listening to the quiet chatter around them. Draco had felt the lump in his throat, he was barely listening to Pansy chatter with her husband. He doesn't even know when she appeared either. It seems like his mind is solely focused on getting to the end of the aisle. It was his turn to marry the love of his life. It seemed like everyone Draco knew was getting engaged and married lately. It was a happy time, it seemed like every other weekend they were at someone else's wedding, it did not take away the slight fear of his own marriage though. He had seen how they've gone, he gave Ron some shit for being so nervous. Now, he is not looking forward to hearing how Ron will take the mickey out of him.