Chapter Eight-Ginny Weasley and Pansy Parkinson

"So wait," Harry starts after Draco is finally allowed to leave, "that car you drove today was not the same one you picked me up in a couple days ago, was it?"

"Uh, yes it was, I only have the one car. I was wondering why you asked if I drove an Audi, you've seen it before," Draco looks at Harry like he's gone crazy.

"No, I swear the other car was different," Harry says trying to remember. Draco cracks a slight grin seeing the brunet furrow his eyebrows. "You're joking, right?"

"Obviously, you really think I'd bring my nicest car to a place I had a very slim chance of getting into? For all I knew I was going to come back out and my tires would be slashed or gone. So I brought out the old clunker."

"Oh," Harry says, getting slightly annoyed at how the wizarding world still treats Draco. If they actually knew what happened, which they think they do but they really don't, they wouldn't be treating him like he's something evil.

"Don't pout, it's not going to change their opinion just because you get cranky about it," Draco says lightly bumping him with his hip. Harry nods, but that doesn't mean he's any more okay with it. He grabs Draco's hand as they walk down the halls, he really doesn't mean to be cranky, he's just angry at the world. Hell, he murdered someone and is seen as some hero, Draco just has the wrong name.

Walking down the halls they avoid most people, he wants to keep Draco safe from the world. He didn't deserve to get poisoned by some idiotic Ravenclaw who doesn't know how to grow up. He is just a man who didn't have a choice, who was just trying to protect his family.

"Stop it, I can see you're going all heroic on me. Really, it's okay," Draco says stopping them by the stairs. Harry looks up at him, his eyebrows still tightly knitted together and a scowl on his face.

"It's not okay, it will never be okay. You can't really be fine with it, it's not right," Harry says shaking his head, wanting nothing more than to go out and scream at the world to stop being a bunch of bigots. He doesn't understand how Draco is so nonchalant about it, he would have blown up a few more people by now if it was him.

"Just because it's not right doesn't mean I can change their minds, I know I've changed and that's all that matters," Draco lightly cups Harry's face, "besides they're probably more angry now that I snatched up their devilishly handsome Golden Boy."

"Oh, shut up," Harry says cracking a smile and lightly pushing his hand away.

"I'm not wrong," Draco says as they continue walking down the stairs. Harry takes the lead when they walk into the main hallway, more people are around and sets him slightly on edge. If someone says anything they're going to be lucky they're already in the hospital. He is already pissed off and doesn't need anyone to add fuel to the fire.

They pass a few people sitting in the waiting room, they stare as they walk by. Eyebrows shoot up and the obvious hand holding, though no words are said. Harry feels Draco's hand tighten slightly when they make it out towards the exit and takes his eyes off of the floor to look up at Draco who swiftly hides behind him casting a disillusionment charm quickly, Harry's eyes are slightly widened and he looks up to see a flash of bright red hair. He locks eyes with the youngest Weasley who practically shoots over towards him, Draco hides behind the brunet more slightly cursing that he has to be shorter than him so he has to bend down. He doesn't want the She-Weasel to know he is slightly terrified of her.

"You're okay!" Ginny flings her arms around Harry, not seeing Draco. He doesn't mind, he doesn't want to talk to her, or be hexed by her.

"What? Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Harry says lightly patting her back, she looks over him checking for any injuries and not seeing any she furrows her eyebrows.