Chapter Four- The Date

Harry is pacing around his flat with his tie halfway undone, the cell phone is propped on his shoulder while his hands are in the air.

"I'm serious, Hermione! I don't know what I'm supposed to wear! What if it's just something simple and I look like a pompous git?" He can hear Hermione chuckling on the other side of the line, the groan that comes out of Harry's mouth makes her start laughing.

"Harry, it's Malfoy. I seriously doubt you'll see him in anything other than a suit." Harry runs a hand through his hair and curses loudly. It took him half an hour to get it tame. Now he's going to have to fix it. "Just don't worry, it's obvious that he likes you. He saw you in your ugly swim shorts, a suit will blow him away."

"You're right--wait. Hey! I love those shorts!" Harry says momentarily forgetting the time. The sound of his doorbell makes him jump. "Shit, he's here. Got to go, love you Hermione!"

"Love you too, don't forget to blow him away!" Harry flips the phone closed and walks towards his door. Quickly spelling his tie tied. He opens the door and his jaw might have gone a little slack.

Draco stands in the hallway wearing an all black suit, his hair is falling loosely in his face and they way he is standing is making Harry rethink dinner and just devour him instead.

"I'll take the dumbstruck expression as one of admiration," Draco says smiling at Harry. Harry nods his head quickly and steps out into the hallway. Harry locks the door behind him and offers his arm to Draco, who simply rolls his eyes before taking his arm anyway. The smug look on Harry's face does not escape Draco. He might be doing more things later just to see that look again.

The walk down to Draco's car is filled with small talk, just catching up on the last few years. Harry listens intently as Draco tells him all about living in the muggle world and leaving behind anything magic right after they graduated. Harry nods his head, taking in everything. Just the way he speaks seems to make Harry more attracted to him. He never really took the time to appreciate how eloquent Draco was with his words. Harry runs around to the driver's side of the car and opens the door before Draco has the chance to even comprehend how fast Harry moved.

"Isn't the driver supposed to open the door for the passenger?" Draco chuckles, Harry just shrugs his shoulders.

"Aren't you supposed to take care of beautiful things though?" The nonchalant way that Harry says the words makes Draco's cheeks light up a lovely red. Harry smiles and closes the door making his way over to the passenger side.

The ride is filled with the sound of music in the cab of the car. Harry quietly admires the blond next to him and does his best not to seem like a creep, but it's hard to keep his eyes off the man beside him.

At a stoplight Draco looks over catching the green eyes with his grey ones. He offers a small smile and accelerates when the light turns green. Harry watches the tall buildings pass by and stares out into the starry night. Who would have thought that he'd be going on a date with none other than Draco Malfoy? He wouldn't trade anything for this moment though.

The drive is short and soon they're pulling up to a very fancy looking building. Harry waits as Draco parks the car, the two of them step out and Harry is a little starstruck at the whole scene. It's obviously a wizarding establishment, he can tell just by the feeling of magic in the air. Harry looks over at Draco who is just smiling smugly. Obviously he would pick the fanciest place in all of London. Now, Harry feels a little underdressed. Draco just simply offers him a hand which Harry graciously takes. Walking into the building both men simply ignore the stares, Draco sticks his nose in the air at the quiet whispers. It's been five years for Merlin's sake, they should realize that he's not going to pull out some death eaters from under his dress shirt. Who do they think he is?