Chapter Twenty Three- Dancing in the Living Room

"You're leaving me to deal with crazy love potion girl?" Charles says glaring slightly at Draco who is adjusting his backpack on his shoulders. He's not mad, just annoyed. "What if she makes my insides outsides because you're not here?!"

Draco just raises an eyebrow, it's around noon and Astoria should be arriving any second, Charles can deal with the mess he's made.

"You're the one who tried to sell me off like some kind of prostitute. I think it's a fair trade," Draco says glancing at the slightly taller man. Charles just runs a hand through his hair and stares back.

"You get to run off with Green Eyed Sexy Man and I'm getting stuck with dealing with a crazy woman! How is any of that fair?!" Charles groans dramatically and gives his best puppy dog eyes to Draco. He gets a slightly amused grin and the piercing grey eyes are slightly crinkled so he calls that a win.

"Did you just call my boyfriend sexy?"

"I did, because he is! It's not fair, you're bloody gorgeous and he's like sex on legs. I can't stand it, you two make me so insecure," Draco stifles a laugh at the way Charles pouts. He definitely knows how to make Draco laugh.

"Weren't you the one who wanted to hit him with your car earlier?" Draco says watching Harry nervously stand next to Hermione by the baby pool. Hermione is grinning widely and Draco can't help but feel a little guilty at the way he's been separating the new quartet.

"That's before you told me he proclaimed his love for you! While crying! That's so bloody romantic! I know you're a sucker for the drama but love a good apology," Charles says dramatically swooning.

"Oh shut it, Charlie. I do not," Draco tries to ignore the girly squee coming from the locker rooms. He doesn't have to look up to see the brunette woman making a mad dash for him. Draco gives Charles a slightly evil smirk before beckoning Harry over.

Harry, who has adopted a sort of lost puppy look, perks up and waves goodbye to Ron and Hermione before walking over as well. Around the same time Harry makes it over to Draco, Astoria has barreled over as well. As if expecting Draco to catch her, she jumps in the air excitedly towards him. Draco simply steps aside and watches her stumble to catch herself. Harry sets his hand on Draco's shoulder and is tightly holding onto him, Draco hands Harry his backpack after slipping it off of his shoulders. Harry slings the backpack over his shoulders and stands closer to Draco seeing the woman. Draco might still be slightly annoyed at the brunet, but if it means annoying the woman brunette more he will gladly cuddle up to Harry. That being said Draco leans back, pressing his back against Harry's chest and grabs Harry's left hand in his own.

Astoria's deadly glare is almost comical. Harry simple drapes his arm over the blond's shoulder instead of holding it. He stares at the woman, almost daring her to say something.

"Drakey! It's so good to see you!" Astoria cooes simply ignoring Harry's presence. Harry not so subtly pulls Draco tighter towards him, pressing him flush to his chest, Draco tries very hard not to smirk. Draco instead looks at his nails and sighs.

"I wish I could say the same to you," Draco barely conceals a frown. To say he disliked this woman would be the understatement of the century. "I was actually going to head out Charles. Harry and I have a date. You know next time you try and use a love potion on me make sure to remember I'm gay, Tori."

"Please Draco, we all know that this is just some rebellious phase and once you're over it you'll be ready to marry me again," Astoria scoffs glaring at Harry. Harry simply arches a dark brow and stares back down at the small woman.

"Am I that transparent? I want you. I need you. Oh baby, oh baby," Draco deadpans back, Harry has to stifle his laughter while Charles busts out laughing.