Chapter Seven- The Arcade Fiasco

Stepping out of the car Draco smiles at the flustered Harry, who is still holding onto his seat tightly.

"You didn't need to go that fast," Harry says slowly unbuckling his seatbelt. The usual fifteen minute drive only took around six because Harry made the mistake of joking that his car would have gotten them to the arcade ten times faster.

"Don't joke about another man's car, it hurts their ego," Draco says walking over to the passenger side of the car. Harry finally steps out and onto solid ground, he wants to bend over and kiss the pavement but decides against it. He chuckles slightly at Draco and graciously takes his offered hand. Harry's eyes light up at the neon sign and he lightly drags Draco behind him. This causes a small smile to form on Draco's face, he loves seeing the excitement in the other man. Maybe if he wasn't so dumb in school he could have saw it a lot sooner.

"They said they'd be by the skee ball," Harry says opening the door. The sound of laughter and arcade games fills their ears, Harry's grin widens impossibly more. They quickly get coins to play the arcade games and make their way towards the back towards the skee ball. The loud laughter of a certain redhead can be heard from the back of the arcade, walking towards it Harry makes sure to keep a tight grip on Draco's hand. Draco doesn't mind, he quite likes the warmth.

"Harry! You've got to see this! I just beat Hermione at skee ball!" Ron shouts pointing at the scores, Hermione is slightly pouting behind him but smiles brightly when Draco waves at her.

"Draco, you've got to come try this out with me!" Hermione grabs Draco's arm dragging him away from both Harry and Ron. Draco nods along, laughing slightly at the girls antics. He waves at Harry who smiles and turns to play skee ball against Ron.

"It's a two person game and Ron wouldn't play again, but I thought you might like it, I really like this game," Hermione points at the machine that looks a little like a football field. Draco grabs the small red paddle that looks slightly like a sombrero. Hermione pops a few coins in the machine and Draco watches her grab a red circle that somehow floats on top of the machine.

"So, the point of the game is to score. You see that little hole under your striker?" Draco looks at the small cut out in the machine. "You want to protect that and try to score in mine. Got it? Okay, so you just hit the puck with the striker. It's super easy and fun, Ron's a party pooper and got mad when I won."

"Well, I'll make sure to rub it in his face when I win then, " Draco smirks and Hermione hits the puck towards him. He skillfully hits it back and the two compete back and forth.

"You know, he's actually really nice now, never thought I'd see the day Hermione and Draco Malfoy get along," Ron says after the two finish skee ball, which Ron brutally destroyed Harry at. They're watching Hermione and Draco play Air Hockey, both players smiling and laughing when they can't score against each other.

"He's amazing," Harry says watching the way his arm moves skillfully across the table to block another one of Hermione's shots.

"You're already whipped, mate. Absolutely whipped," Ron shakes his head fondly and the two walk over, laughing when Hermione scores a point. She lets out a little happy laugh, which causes Draco to smile and focus more on scoring a point.

The game ends after about ten minutes, Draco scoring the winning point when Ron 'accidentally' bumped Hermione. She playfully hits him on the arm and nods her head at the smiling Draco. Harry high-fives Draco and then throws his arm over his shoulder.

"So, having fun?" Harry walks them towards the food after another hour of messing around with different arcade games and messing up Ron at skee ball  Draco nods his head and smiles slightly at the question, hell yeah he's having fun.
People are still looking at them, even in the muggle world. He shouldn't be surprised, they are a very attractive couple. Harry buys them drinks, Draco just getting a simple Coke and Harry a water. Draco may have a slight obsession with the muggle drink, it's better than pumpkin juice and makes him jittery for some reason.