29. Magic Shop

️⚠️Graphic description of violence⚠️

🏁𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐🏁

🏁𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎&𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝🏁

🏁𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈🏁

🎱  ▪︎  🎱  ▪︎  🎱

“The reason. That's what makes all the difference in the world.”

🎱  ▪︎  🎱  ▪︎  🎱

[Y/N's POV]

“I still don’t understand who would name a bar Magic Shop,” Jungkook mutters from behind me as my beady stare remains at the entrance of the underground bar on the opposite side of the road. The pink neon sign that says ‘Magic Shop’ above the entrance is like an exploding firework in the cold winter-freeze. 

“You said it got destroyed,” I mumble, bringing my attention to Yoongi’s impassive face.

“Huh?” Yoongi asks indifferently as if not understanding what I’m referring to. I violently point at the bar entrance, which once upon a time was an underground dungeon where Yoongi and Namjoon would work on their stupid drugs.

"You said Namjoon's crack den got destroyed." 

He shrugs, “They needed to keep the business going. Masking it under the bar was the smartest thing to do,” I nod in understanding, “and then money laundering through their own bar is easier.”

I pull the hood of my jacket lower to hide my face as much as possible. Taking the silencer out of the glove compartment, I quickly attach it to my gun. We don’t want to disturb anyone in the silent neighborhood if I indeed need to use this, now do we? I tuck the gun into my waistband, wincing when stinging pain spreads through my body at the small movement. With the demonic adrenaline long burnt-out from my body, the pain from the ripped stitches makes itself known.

“Don’t go alone,” Yoongi’s tender voice reaches my ears, “I’ll come with you.”

“No,” I state, glancing over Hoseok and Jungkook and back at Yoongi, “you stay here. If I'm not back in 15 minutes, drive away.”

“Not happening,” Hoseok blurts out before Yoongi can react.

Raising my eyebrows I shoot him a questioning look. “I thought you’d be more than delighted to get rid of me.”

"You thought wrong," Hoseok says, his dark brown eyes drilling into mine, "if you're not back in 15 minutes, one of us will come after you." 

I can't help but let the small smile of gratitude grace my lips, and with the small nod of my head, I let him know about my appreciation. I open the door, but before exiting I turn to Yoongi, a frown painted over my features. "But seriously, who the hell named the bar Magic Shop?"