13. Agreement

🎴𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐🎴

🎴𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎&𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝🎴

🎴𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈🎴

🎲 ✯ 🎲 ✯ 🎲

"Men are used as they use others. When you know what he wants, you know how to move him"

🎲 ✯ 🎲 ✯ 🎲

[Y/N's POV]

I'm going to kill Kim Taehyung, mark my words.

So, my decision to thank him for the color choice of my clothes was a great idea at the time, but as I wear the T-shirt glancing in the mirror, it flies out of the window yelling to a sure death immediately.

You may ask what's the problem? Well, he bought six black T-shirts for me, for which I'm endlessly grateful, don't think I'm a picky bitch, which I kind of am, but that's not the point. The point is that every and each one of the shirts has a 'SPERM DONOR' written on it with big white letters.

So instead of humiliating myself by wearing that, I borrow one of his, that was carelessly shoved into one of the bags that were on the floor, which brings a thought to my mind. He didn't bother to pack properly which means they left in a hurry, plus he didn't unpack in spite of the fact that they seem to be here already for a couple of days.

He's ready to leave at any moment. Being a person who was living the past 8 years of her life by running and hiding I recognize the signs immediately. They're being followed, which also can explain why I am here. Happened the thing I warned them about.

Exiting the bedroom I pull my still-wet hair into a tight bun, securing it with a hair tie. As I quietly walk around the corridors. There's nothing worth my attention, the house seems lovely but there's no soul, no life, nothing that can indicate there's, in fact, people living there. Sometimes I forget who these people are, killers, and the number one rule of an assassin says 'Never leave anything that will point at you, be a shadow, live like a ghost.'

I descend the carpet-covered stairs, entering a small fashionable living room with cozy neutral tones as a low rumbling reaches my ears and I follow the sound. My feet bring me to a wide white furnished kitchen, with a large island in the middle, where four figures are gathered together, so close their heads almost touching as they discuss something.