18. Karma Is a Bitch

Graphic description of Violence
Bringing back this banner cuz I LUV it.

⚠Graphic description of Violence ⚠Bringing back this banner cuz I LUV it

🔥𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐🔥

🔥𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎&𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝🔥

🔥𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈🔥

⏳ 𖧷 ⏳ 𖧷 ⏳

"Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve"

⏳ 𖧷 ⏳ 𖧷 ⏳

[Y/N's POV]

The ride here was surprisingly silent, as neither Taehyung nor I didn't utter a word. But as I pull over in front of an old building he gives me a skeptical look. "Where the hell did you bring me?"

I roll my tongue against my cheek in an annoyed manner. "Taehyung, I didn't bring you anywhere. I came here and you accompanied me as my watchdog!"

"I'm not your watchdog." he hisses at me angrily.

"Then what the hell are you?"

"Your Guardian Angel?" He suggests, waiting for my answer.

"Oh, shut up! You're getting on my nerves." I roll my eyes, letting out an annoyed sigh.

"Bu-"

"Relax, Taehyung!" I mutter the words what feels like the hundredth time today, glaring at him.

I exit the car stepping into the dark street of an isolated area, so does Taehyung. The street lamps flicker, leaving dark shadows for monsters to hide in, enhancing the paranoia that surrounds the area. On the floor the black tarmac from the rain glistens, picking up and reflecting the smallest amount of light back up into the night sky.

It's deadly quiet, the only sound coming from the scuttling rats, and the odd cats slinking through bins that are standing along outside fences, desolate and absolute in the way, they are just there, frozen, like soldiers ready for battle. On the other side are houses and buildings, the dank plaster on the outside going green from mold and damp.

At the end of the road, is a grey fence, blocking exit or entry from the street, forcing outsiders away. It does not welcome people, it controls them, forcing them to do what it wants. The sharp, shiny, silver barbed-wire gives a clear message: entry to the street is forbidden for outsiders, and exit is not an option.