20. Hero or Villain?

🐅𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐🐅

🐅𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎&𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝️🐅

🐅𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈️🐅

🏹 ✫ 🏹 ✫ 🏹

"Heroes don't exist, but even if they do I'm not one of them"

🏹 ✫ 🏹 ✫ 🏹

[Y/N's POV]

Beyond the silence of the abandoned building yard, the sound of my handgun pieces clicking together can be heard. The gravel under my feet crunches as I sway my body weight from one foot to another, while concentrating on the details spread on the hood of my red car.

One quick glance at my wristwatch only seems to confirm that time is slowing down. My stomach knots up. My cold fingers start sliding the pieces together faster and faster. Something about how every detail clicks perfectly in its place, and how everything makes sense and has its order calms my mind, preventing me from going crazy.

The sound of a car door slamming shut with more force than necessary echoes in the deserted area.

"For Heaven's sake stop already!" Jimin roars. I peek at him, not stopping to assemble the gun, as I see how he places his laptop on the hood of another car that's parked next to mine, and glares at me.

I ignore his remark. I am nervous and if this is calming me then freaking Park Jimin better put up with it or the next bullet I load in this clip will find a new home in his thick skull.

"They haven't called yet," I mumble under my breath.

Without any word, he digs his phone out of his pocket and dials a number, putting the phone on his ear, as his attention goes to the laptop screen, where a live image of all the security cameras surrounding the prison camp is displayed.

Unlike the main block of the prison, which is noticeably deserted as the only ones visible on the screen are grey-dressed prisoners, dragging their bodies around as if they are nothing more but soul-less capsules, the other block is crowded with uniformed guards, who are trying to stop the massive fight, which broke out among the inmates due to sudden electrical problems, followed by security system malfunctioning.

Well, they have to thank Jimin for that. I'll admit that the guy is pro in his job.

Finding nothing interesting on the screen, my full attention goes back to my handgun.