15. Take My Words Seriously

꧁Aɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ꧂

Sooo Today this book won the second place in 'Sweet creature Award' hosted by Jaegucci_ and 'Boss Baby Community'. I'm very happy and grateful to the respected judges for their hard work, and special thanks to the lovely judge who judged my book AmberMikilson. Now no one likes long Author's notes so go to the chapter....

 Now no one likes long Author's notes so go to the chapter

🔱𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐🔱

🔱𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎&𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝🔱

🔱𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈🔱

🗝  ᯽  🗝  ᯽  🗝

"Don't tell them what you're going to do, show them how it's done."

🗝️  ᯽  🗝️  ᯽  🗝️

[Y/N's POV]

I descend the stairs tiptoeing as I glance around to make sure there's no one that should not see me. When I'm sure they indeed left, I exhale in relief hopping off the stairs, and regretting the reckless action immediately as the gunshot wound reminds me of its existence once again. I'm lucky he's not here, otherwise, I'd get yelled at again, and let me say I don't like when someone is yelling at me.

Well, if you haven't guessed it's Hoseok I'm scared of. Yes, scared.

Why? He's a tyrant, that's why. Since our deal about breaking Yoongi out a week has already passed, and in that whole week, Hoseok didn't let me walk on my own for more than two meters, saying that I'll tear my stitches apart -ruining his precious work- and, I quote, will end up crawling around the house and leaving a bloody track behind me.

And he ended up calling me names alongside: irresponsible, unmindful, careless, thoughtless, brainless, mindless and so many other words when I tore the stitches apart last time I had a quarrel or rather a fight with Jimin when we ended up throwing books at each other. In case you ask, I won.

The dude seems to absolutely hate me, but who cares? I sure don't. Throwing objects at each other is a tad bit childish I'll admit that, but would I do the same if I had a second chance? One hundred percent yes!

Well, the things about breaking Yoongi out turned out much more complicated than what we thought. But Mr. I-am-the-smartest-person-in-this-house, aka Park Jimin, who has his head shoved up to his ass so far he already forgot what daylight looks like, was able to come up with a plan, a crazy one, but a plan nonetheless. But the preparation will take time, a lot of time which I don't have, and which seems to be a problem with Mr. Park,  who claims that other than doing as I please, they still have their job to do.