11. Rat

⚠️ STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE ⚠
You're reading on your own risk

⚠️ STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE ⚠You're reading on your own risk

🔥𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐🔥

🔥𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎&𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝🔥

🔥𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈🔥

⏳ 𖧷 ⏳ 𖧷 ⏳

"Never trust someone,
whose loyalty is for sale."

⏳ 𖧷 ⏳ 𖧷 ⏳

[Y/N's POV]

As I enter the art gallery I'm greeted with the scent of lavender, and blinding golden lights that enlighten the area. It's a huge bright archaic hall, with big white pillars on both sides of the hall. The white-washed walls are covered with different paintings.

I glance at my watch as I walk around the hall, admiring the paintings and the little statues in glass boxes.

He is late.

An hour passes by as I walk around, observing every canvas, trying to understand what stories are hidden behind the colorful paints.

My informant still isn't here.

Eventually, I stop in front of one particular painting as I take off my sunglasses. This painting dominates the wall, every color is bold and painted with such a precise line that it almost looks like a mosaic. They're curved yet sharply defined. They seem stable and tumble at the same time. Like me, I think, always so stable but in free-fall inside.

I can't help but listen to an elderly couple next to me, who are discussing whether they should or should not buy the painting they're mesmerized by, oblivious to the fact, that the moment they pay for the painting, the original piece is going to be switched with the fake one in this very building, just a couple of floors below. And they'll take home a worthless piece of work paying the full price for it. The money will be shared between the Gallery owner and the gang which shields the gallery, a particular gang I'm interested in, also a gang I'm going to take down.

Lim's mafia

'Lim' - a horrifying surname to everyone in Seoul. The Lim family was and is known to be the biggest mobsters and political influencers in Seoul.

Only the surname Lim makes everyone tremble in fear. Everyone, except me, you can't scare a snake with a snake. They made up this uncanny persona and use it to carry out their all affairs. Albeit no one knows who exactly the current head of the gang is, is it a female or a male? Are they young or old? No one knows, the only thing everyone knows is that whoever it is, has the surname Lim. Only the inner circle of Lims knows any name or face.