- S2/2 -

Getting Mia ready on a normal day. I didn't want the maids to get her ready this entire week. I wanted to make sure she was doing okay. Usually, when the maids are there it's concerning because I don't think I'm not her mom anymore. I was already ready and prepared for the day wearing,

"Eomma! I want to go play outside!" She said and I was still doing her hair and she looked at me to say it which messed her hair up slightly

"First school, then we'll talk. This week is Eomma and Mina week." I said and smiled brightly. She grabbed my hands and she pecked my cheek.

"Eomma and Mina week means... MORE PLAYTIME!" She screamed getting up and started dancing around. I just smiled and let out the smallest laugh.

"Mina first school then playtime with Eomma," I said and she was calm again and I finally finished getting her hair done. I took her hand and we walked down the stairs together. We entered the dining room. Hongjoong was eating breakfast and he looked behind him as Mina ran towards him. I sat down and we all ate together. We all finally finished and Mina had about 20 minutes till school started.

"Babe. I'm going to drop Mina off now." I said and Hongjoong grabbed my wrist and Mina was still walking slowly towards the front door.

"Mina you go wait in the car. Eomma is coming." Hongjoong told Mina and she started running. The maids and the guards made sure she was safe.

"What is it babe?" I asked and he let go of my wrist and wiped his hands clean. He stood up in front of me and he kissed my lips. I kissed him back and then stopped.

"Make sure to be safe when dropping Mina-." He said and I put my hand on his lips and he moved his hand. He smiled and I waved.

"I'll be fine. Bye babe." I said and I walked fixing my purse that was hanging off my shoulder. I looked back and I smiled at Hongjoong. I walked quickly to the car and I sat inside. The driver started driving to the school and I was hugging Mina the whole time and we were talking about her school. We arrived at the school and I waved to Mina.

"Bye. Eomma is going to come to pick you up." I said to her and she waved. I called her back to me and she ran back cutely. "Give Eomma a kiss."

She laughed a little bit, and kissed my cheek. I finally gave her an ending kiss on the cheek in return and I closed the door since she disappeared. I looked at my phone and the car ride grew silent. I arrived back home and I looked at San who stopped me from going upstairs. I looked at him and everyone was there.

"Finally you're here. Hurry you, babe." Hongjoong said and I stood there. I sat down next to Yunho. He smiled and I turned my head to where Hongjoong was standing. He was walking back and forth and once San moved slightly he stopped and rested his hands on the back of the couch.

"What are you waiting for? Talk..." Seonghwa said and he was sitting formally. I fixed my hair and then Hongjoong moved his hands. San stayed quiet and he looked immersed in his thoughts.

"I have to finish things for the hotel. Someone is requesting to host a party there at the hotel beach area. Hurry up." Hongjoong started saying and I put my hand on his hand because I think San didn't want the slip up.

"I want to invite my girlfriend to the hotel. We can sit all there together in the club part of the hotel and talk." San finally said and we were confused.

"You waited that long to say that?" Mingi complained and I eye-rolled.

"When though?" I asked and he smiled slightly but I only noticed it.

"How does tonight 8 sound?" San suggested the time and he fidgeted a little bit.

"Tonight sounds good then," Wooyoung said and he stood up and everyone started leaving the living room. I stopped to talk to San.

"If there's anything tell me," I said. I needed to convince Hongjoong a little more.

"I don't think there's anything except convincing and getting ready on time," San said excitedly and ran off. I smiled and thought about Mina. I sighed and then I went to where Hongjoong was working. I knocked on the door and then walked in since there was no one. I smiled and waved slightly. He looked at me and I closed the door behind me. I walked to him, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm busy but if you say so..." Hongjoong said suggestively pulling me by the waist and I ended on his lap. We both looked at each other and he put his finger on my lips. He moved the finger and he started kissing me. His deep kiss made me have butterflies inside my stomach. There was a knock on the door and we quickly broke apart before the person knocking saw. I acted like I was talking to him just like that.

"Uh... I was saying that I am going to find someone to take care of Mina while we're gone." I said and then Hongjoong signed me to open the door. I opened the door and I saw Jongho walk in and then he looked at me weirdly.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him with annoyance in my voice since he disturbed us. I fixed my hair and outfit that Hongjoong messed up while we were... I was standing behind Jongho and he looked at me.

"I don't want to come to meet San's girlfriend. I'm staying here." Jongho said and I sparked when he said that.

"You don't accept their relationship?" Hongjoong scoffed and fixed his pen positioning in his hand. He tilted his head looking back down and going back to writing stuff.

"Jongho why don't you take care of Mina then," I said and he turned to me and he nodded his head.

"Alright I don't mind that." He said and I danced happily a little bit and I left the room. I was going to tell Mina that afterwards. Finally I saw Jongho leave Hongjoong's office and I was able to go back in. I was making my way there either way. I entered closing the door behind me and I looked at Hongjoong who was laughing.

"You came back for it?" He asked and I pouted while eye-rolling. He smiled and instead of sitting or standing next to him. I sat down in the chair in front of him.

"You still don't accept San and his girlfriend?" I asked and he nodded his head. I rested my head on the table. Hongjoong looked at me with a certain look.

"I dont." He said straight up and I looked up at the light.

"Just know that once you meet her. I hope you like her." I said and he went back to writing on the papers. I took one of the papers that were stacked to the side and started reading it.

"You want to put that back, babe?" He asked and I looked at him, lifting my eyebrow.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" I asked him and he eye-rolled and he adjusted his tie and I laughed.

"Once you meet San's girlfriend. You won't get it." I said and I ran out of the office only hearing his laugh.