▫8▫

-Y/N P.O.V-

Hongjoong had stepped away from me and I glared at him, even though I was still terrified. He looked lost for some reason. As if his intention was to have a "great" outcome. 

He walked away and quietly vanished into the bathroom. I made sure to stay in the same spot until I had heard the shower turn on. The water sounds from the bathroom allowed me to know that he was showering. 

Even though I felt that our relationship was getting better, well because I knew part of his intention to use me to get rid of Inza. I decided to finish up and change into something comfortable even though I felt somewhat traumatized from his actions. I grabbed a pair of pajamas and changed in the closet area. 

That's when something hit me like a truck. I rushed and felt a wave of panic overthrow me. I quickly went to find the picture and looked at the boy standing next to me, my brother. 

Is my brother Wooyoung? 

I heard the water sounds had stopped coming from the bathroom which meant that Hongjoong would be coming soon. I turned off all lights and kept the lamp beside the bed on. I laid on the bed with the blanket tucked over my body. 

I wanted to pretend to sleep but I kept my body facing the outside view, where Hongjoong could not see my face and I could see the lovely view.

He exit the bathroom and had shuffled around the room before finally getting into the bed next to me. There was a pause and silence before he sighed.

"You're awake. I don't say this but, I am sorry." He says and takes a second. I don't respond and want him to finish what he is about to say. "I can't control myself, which I think I need to work on. Would you help me work on myself? I sincerely mean it, Y/N."

He never called me by my name so elegantly. The way he pronounced my name gave me butterflies, it was soft and it sounds like he really meant it.

I pause and see a small flock of birds fly through the dark clouds into the far distance, I wish I could do that.

-Hongjoong P.O.V-

Yeah, sure I was jealous. I just don't want her to escape again. She's not gonna fall in love with Wooyoung and run away, I try to think to myself.

If she does fall in love with Wooyoung, then I have no choice to marry Inza. That will end everything then. I can't do that, I'm scared to loose her. 

-Y/N P.O.V-

"Please forgive me." Hongjoong had whispered in my ear. I adjusted my body on the bed to face him. 

His side profile being pretty than ever, his face not looking like as if he commited many crimes. A clean profile man that fallen from heaven face. Was he gaslighting me into this relationship even more or is he being sincere?

"Fine." I told him, I am convinced, but I have a condition, "Just don't be an asshole."

He nodded and pecked my cheek unexpectedly. I glared at him and he grinned nervously before whispering, "sorry." 

I turned my body to face away from Hongjoong and tighted my eyes closed. Was he going to change? I fell asleep while thinking about the possible outcomes of the possible gaslighting.

-Time Skip Next Morning-

I woke up and I went to the bathroom. I did my bathroom routine wearing,