S2/11

I opened the door and felt like I walked into an escape room. Of course we knew nothing about this place. But I felt like one of the members would. We walked and then there were people in the hallways talking to each other. Yeosang walked with me, Mingi, and San. I heard their conversation as we were approaching them.

"I heard that the girl from Ateez was kidnapped by us. Can't believe we outran them in this race." The girl walking with the dude said and they had told us everything at the right time. Our face was covered slightly with a cloth and we wore different accessories to make it look like we fought and also made us unrecognizable.
"I heard they escaped though. No one really knows. They also got their daughter." The guy said and we finally turned at the dead end.

"Thank you. We know they are here now." I said and I pulled out the card that I secretly slid from them. Yeosang smiled and he knew what he saw and I walked down putting the card in my pocket. We walked down and went downstairs.

"Everyone in position?" We asked and we were close by to the area and where Y/N was. I looked at San who was right across from me showing me a thumbs up. I turned my head to Yeosang and Mingi and they approved.

"Both in position." Seonghwa said to himself and Wooyung and I smirked.

"Also in position." Yunho said and I nodded my head slightly. I looked at Mingi, San, and Yeosang with confirmation.

"Got the system down! Awesome. Now I have control, tell me anything you request." Jongho said and we got the doors opened. Everything that wasn't manual opened. The doors that were locked opened.

"Thanks Jongho." I said and we opened the door. We quickly pulled out our guns and started shooting. It got messy and we took cover. "Make sure their alarms also dont work." I said to Jongho and he responded immediately.

"On it." He said and we continued attacking and I went in with fists and guns. I made sure that I heard cracks and held tears fall out of their eyes. I let out all my anger from what they did to Y/N and Mina. I made sure they paid.

"I'm gonna get Y/N and Mia." Mingi said we nodded at him. He left and we were continuing to fight until we cleared out area 1. We went the same way Mingi went and saw that there were people there. Mingi was fighting them off but he seemed to be able to handle them with the support of Seonghwa from above. We joined in either way and Seonghwa hid again so his cover wouldn't be blown. There was her when she ran in. Minjoo.

"Minjoo, it's been a while." I said and I dropped the person that I was punching. She looked slightly concerned.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked and she put her hand on the side of her waist, attempting to grab her weapon. Y/N grabbed her from behind and I was surprised to see her. She stood with Mingi and she tried to hit her but grabbed her knife from her pocket. Y/N looked so weak from the abuse she's been through.

-Y/N P.O.V-

"You bitch." I said pressing the knife to her neck. She tried to hit me but I knew her attacks. She laughed and I looked at Hongjoong. "I missed you."

"Me too. You look... What did they do to you?" Hongjoong asked and got closer. I smiled at him for actually caring for me.

"Nothing to worry about." I said to him in response. I forced Minjoo to lift her head up and I did it by pulling her dark rough hair.

"We still remain on top. Where is your boss?" Hongjoong asked as everyone raised their guns to her. She looked around terrified.

"I am the boss." She said and she looked at San. "San... Look what they're doing to me."

She attempted to manipulate San. I held the knife closer to her neck without sorrow, digging it deeper lightly.

"FUCK!" She screamed in pain and I stared at her. I pulled her hair back and ripped out some hair and showed hair.

"Isn't this what you did to me?" I pointed at my hair that was cut off. She glared at me and I stared back without remorse.

"Also. We remain the top. We'll get your boss anyways." San said and he adjusted his gun as he walked closer to her. "Your trap actually led us to prove us into turning us the world-wide best gang in the world."

"Exactly. Also we will find out anyway. We have your systems and everything. So if you dont spill right now we will figure it out anyways." Yeosang glanced around at first and he laughed when he made eye-contact with Minjoo.
"Any last words?" Hongjoong lifted his gun and I looked at him. I lifted her head with the knife and she grinned.

"What's so funny?" Yeosang asked unconcernedly but the way she moved in my arms was aggressive.

"I didn't think I'd go out with you all killing me. You are all bitches. You all are...-." Minjoo silenced me and I slit her throat. I was tired of her bullshit.

"Nice job." Mingi complimented me and I let go of her bleeding body. I also dropped the knife.

"I'm gonna go get Mia." I said and I walked away feeling weak. I don't know what I did and what I was going through. She put my daughter in danger and she deserved it. I was shocked at myself and I just walked away as if nothing happened.

-Hongjoong P.O.V-

"Make sure to take care of her when she gets home. She must be tired." San told me and I was shocked that she actually killed Minjoo.

"I will." I said to San and I bent down to Minjoo and took her whole pocket of her information. I took her cards out and put them in my pocket.

"She was brave to do that." Yeosang said and he stood there staring at the body.

"Mia and Y/N are safe. We should leave now." I said and I walked to where Y/N was. She picked up Mia in her arms acting as if she wasn't tired.

"Did anything happen to you? Did you eat?" She asked and I stood there staring at her and listening on. She hadn't noticed me.

"I'm tired, Mommy." Mia said to her and she wiped her tears.

"Me too baby. Let's go home." She said and she wiped her tears with her free hand and she turned around and noticed me. "Are you ready to go home?""Yes, yes I am." I said to her and kissed her forehead.