S2/09

(ahh! sorry I forgot to upload it)

"...and he's gone," I said and acted like he was really far away. He probably just left the building by now.

"We have to follow him, why are you standing here?" Seonghwa hit my shoulder and then I rubbed my arm.

"Let's go," I said and smiled knowing what Hongjoong plans to do. We ran after Hongjoong and he took the car and we all took the cars we came in. We just followed him as he drove hurriedly and angry.

-Hongjoong P.O.V-

"How could they do this to her?" I said and I held the steering wheel together in anger. "She doesn't deserve this."

"Where are you going?" Yeosang asked and I heard it from my earpiece.

"Finding Y/N. I know where they took her." I spoke into the earpiece and looked at the road and Yeosang was still confused.

"What do you mean, how?" He asked and I looked at the side window and their cars were following, just making sure.

"Think about it, it has to be abandoned. Owned by them and trust me I had Jongho on that stuff well. Their land area here is kind of small. But other places are big. So tell the members to be slick." I said to him and then he stopped for a second. It was almost like he was staring at Jongho at the moment.

"So... Jongho knew?" Yeosang asked as I took a turn and we were still going for about 30 minutes. They were probably already 10 minutes away from us.

"Pretty much. I was the one who asked for him before just in case. I don't regret a single thing now." I stared at the road and I noticed that this road was still open and people drove nearby. There were houses too but seemed full. People were living in them. I stopped and realized that I could use the Jongho again. I stopped the car and I knew the plan now. It was clear in my head. I walked out of my car and I put my hand against the top of the car. I noticed their cars stopped as well and they looked confused once they exit their cars.

"What's wrong?" San asked as he exited the driver's seat of his car. I looked at San and then I opened the trunk.

"Already prepared," I said and smiled. The other members were as usual confused. What I said made no sense to them. "We'll raid their place."

"You know where their headquarters is? You know where Y/N and Mia are?" Yunho asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yes, I do. Jongho comes here." I called Jongho over here and he opened the computer and he went into the deep hacking stuff. I glanced at Jongho who was busy and noticed his ear didn't have the earpiece in. Which reminded me to tell them. "Also wear your earpieces. You're gonna need them."

"There are a few extra guns, bullets, and here are some silencers. Snipers go find your way to the top and shoot the guards. Make sure to use your silencers well." I warned them and they all nodded their heads except Wooyoung.

"I'm gonna be only the non-snipers members and then what would be doing then?" Wooyoung asked and I looked at the view that we were nearby.

"San, Yunho, Mingi, and I are gonna go inside and clear the entrance. Then snipers can come down and two of the snipers can find Y/N and Mia. Once you find them think of it as a game. Now beat the boss and his minions." I instructed them and they looked at me with a nod understanding the undetailed plan.

"Sounds like a plan." Yunho agreed and smiled. I looked at the members one by one. I looked at Jongho still working on the computer that sparked.

"I found it!" He happily said and stared at the computer once more before he looked at us. I lifted my eyebrow and looked at his computer.

"So there is this abandoned hospital all the way near the water. Y/N and Mia could be there." Jongho happily looked at his computer.

"Well we know where to go exactly now." I said looking at them and then turned to Jongho, whose expression changed.

"One thing that is to worry about... " He said and he left it there and then he looked back at his computer without looking or making contact with the members or me.

"What is it?" I asked him and he continued typing on his computer and then looked at me after about a 10-second wait.

"Their land seems to be growing recently." He said and it wasn't something to worry about except they might be loading in things if it's growing like that.

"We'll go through it then," I said and I needed a little bit more time to process if they planned to load up later or now. "Well, what are you waiting for. Load up. Plan B is starting now."

We all walked to our cars and Jongho took his computer after the members loaded their small gadgets and guns.

"Their stocks are going up by 0.1% every minute. It's not a lot but within 48 hours they could replace us." He said and he was a little worried. He didn't seem worried about mentioning it but he was worried about our stocks which were going slowly up. It was worse than usual.

"Can you hack into their system for me?" I asked him and I know it's not an easy job but it's for the best.

"I-I mean I could try-." He hesitated and I stopped him by putting my hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"Good now get in my car," I said and then we both sat in the car together. I know he went into some kind of panic in the way I said that.

We drove as Jongho was rushing and he was typing quickly. He seemed like he was fighting with someone through the keys.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get through this thing. Their security is kind of bad compared to ours but it's still pretty decent." He responded to me and I looked at him as I took a turn again. This road seemed almost familiar. It sent shivers down my spine. I've been here before...

"When you um... hack in. Make sure to find out information on their boss. Minjoo too. Check hers first and file it. Then make sure to find out the boss. He's the main guy we need to beat." I said kind of unsure what he was doing at this point.

"Uh... Yeah, he's the main reason for Y/N and Minsoo..." Jongho said and I stayed a bit quiet. But I couldn't any longer.

"Yeah... They did Y/N very badly. It hurts seeing her like that." I said and I remember how she was beaten so bad. She was held by her arms barely able to walk.

"It does. She's been through it back and forth." Jongho stated and I still was thinking about Y/N.

"What did you say?" I asked him once I snapped out my Y/N thoughts.

"Nothing!" He said avoiding it completely and he looked back to his computer. "Anyway Plan B is in action."