▫ 3 ▫

I feel warmth from the blanket on top of me. I sigh and get up. My arm and neck was hurting. I sat up and my eyes were stuck apart and I rubbed them. I looked around the room only to see that I was still in the nightmare. I sighed and realized that someone, possibly and most likely Honjoong, had put this blanket over me while I was sleeping.

Why can't this be a nightmare and I wake up in my own bed and my own clothes?

Hongjoong enters the room and I get scared a little. "Good morning, breakfast is almost ready. Make sure to come downstairs dressed nicely, not to fancy but not to sloppy."

"For what...?" I ask in a sleepily voice as I stretch my arms upwards. I didn't have energy to feel angry towards him. 

Hongjoong grabs his watch from off the bed and places it on his wrist. "You're meeting some people. Well, my brothers. Just grab whatever from the closet."

Hongjoong then left the room. There was a weird system to the door I hoped to break but when I remember exiting that room, there were a bunch of people standing with guns, I would be caught in one second. 

So is he really letting me come down myself? 

The closet was massive once I actually walked to the other hidden closet part of it. There was a whole section of branded bags and clothes. The heels were also so pretty. I was living the most feminine dream right now. 

I mean Hongjoong just kidnapped me and I wanted to escape this nightmare.

I showered after a while, I only agreeded to come down because I was hungry and I needed to go see the light other than the light entering through the balcony window.

I noticed that there was a small section part of the closet to do my hair. I brush my hair and decide what hairstyle to do but I decided to keep it simple. 

Once I finish I hold my breath and open the door. Then someone who was about to open the door smiles.

"Good morning Mrs. Kim." She bows and I was confused but I knew why she called me that assuming by the Mrs. So, Hongjoong Kim is his whole name. 

"Please call me Y/N."

"Yes Mrs. Y/N," She says and I look at her and shake my head. "Ms. Y/N, uh Sir is waiting for you downstairs." She politly bows and I walked with her and she departed before the stairs and a bodyguard started walking with me. I look at them and stopped causing them to stop.

"Are you guys going to lead me to the kitchen?" I ask both of them and they nod their head. They walked beside me as we went into an elevator and there were many floors in the mansion.  Then we walked through a large interior and then the dining room. It was secluded and the bodyguard opened the door for me as I walked in. I saw Hongjoong and he looked up at me. He checked me out a little and I turned away.

Hongjoong stood up and adjusted his tie.

"Assist her please." He told the waitress and she bows and she walks to me and they led me to sit next to Hongjoong. She then places a napkin in my lap and she places utensils on the table.