▫11▫

DISCLAIMER: ANGST??

We were still kissing and I broke the kiss. I unzipped my dress leaving me in my bra and panty. Hongjoong grabbed me and his hand crawled under my dress. Kissing Hongjoong made me feel crazy inside and it felt like my body was heating up. I tugged his suit and he started taking off his suit.

He slid off my panty while I took off my bra. He hovered over me and he started sucking my neck. He left the hickey that was purplish. He slid his hand down and stopped at my clit, playing with it. He pushed his finger into my clit. I moaned and I noticed Hongjoong was smirking. I kept moaning as he continued to thrust his fingers in me. He smashed his lips on mine and it was a thirsty kiss. He still thrust and he was needy for me.

I got a little wet and he obviously felt it. He took his hand out and his friend was sticking out.

"Should I do it?" He asked and I spread my legs out a little allowing him to enter me. He put it in and he was flinching a little. "You're tight."

He makes his way and his thrusts make me feel some kind of way. I dont know how to explain it but the feeling was numb like and I was enjoying my kidnapper fucking me up. His touch is everything. It is everything. I moaned as he found my sweet spot in me. He noticed and he thrust there.

"I need to cum." I tell him and he thrusts faster biting the bottom of his lip.

"Hold it in Princess." He says and I do. I let myself embrace the feeling and he continues.

I'm a moaning mess. After a little more he released himself from me. He kissed my lips and I stopped him.

"We aren't done mister." I tell him and I smirk. I sat up and I started riding his thigh holding in my cum. I ride his friend and I need to release it and I quickly release myself. We both cummed and we both were catching our breaths since we both did hard work. He places a kiss on my forehead and I wrap my arms around him and we both fall asleep.

-Next Morning-

I wake up and I feel Hongjoong was gone. I get up and I quickly grab my clothes and since I was naked and I shower. I put my clothes on,

I brush my hair and I don't do my makeup

I brush my hair and I don't do my makeup. I walk downstairs and I see everyone there. I say hi to Mingi and I sit down with him.

"How are you?" Mingi asked and I put a thumbs up like nothing happened last night.

"Im great. So have you seen Hongjoong?" I asked him and he looked at me again.

"Yeah. He went on a killing spree with Seonghwa Hyung, Wooyoung, San, and Jongho." Mingi told me and it sent shivers down my spine knowing that he was still killing people.

"Alright thank you. Have a good time Mingi." I tell him and leave and I go to my room.

-Time Skip dinner-

Hongjoong still wasn't home. I looked at the time in the dining room and it was 7:30 pm.

"You look nervous. What happened?" Yeosang asks me and I shake my head.

"Oh its just nothing. I was just wondering when Hongjoong will be back." I tell him honestly and I place my head on the table.

"Is something going on between you and him?" Yunho asked me and it's the second time someone asked me about it.

"I don't know. Maybe there is." I tell him and I stand up and I bow to the members and I leave. I go to the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror. I take a second to think. Did we use protection?