▫12▫

I miss HJ's mullet. ;(

I looked around the room and I felt my heart race. Hongjoong walked into the room and he was standing there covered in blood. He looked at me and he looked at his shirt.

"Hongjoong... How much people did you kill? Were they innocent?" I ask him and he closed his eyes and I grabbed his hand and he tugged it away and he walked to the bathroom.

"I didn't kill innocent people. I killed people who hurt... other people." Hongjoong said and he disappeared into the bathroom.

I stood there silent and I closed my eyes and I loved a psychopath. I loved... I still love him. He's just someone else when he comes back after killing people.

He was still in the bathroom and I went through his piles of clothes and I saw a gun. I took the gun and I hid the gun under the bed. I continued to look at I looked under the couch and there was a paper underneath the couch. I looked at it and it was like a murder plan and it had names and red marks all over it. I looked around the room and there wasn't anything else. I heard the water stop running and I quickly jumped on the bed. I pretended to sleep and I heard the bathroom door open and I felt my heart race faster than usual. He was singing softly and he was a different person now.

-Time Skip Middle of the Night-

I moved to the side and I felt Hongjoong wasn't there. I looked at the bathroom door and I saw the light was off. I heard talking and I sat up wiping my eyes. I went to the door and I saw Hongjoong there and I think it was San.

"Hyung. She's gotta go some time now." San said and Hongjoong leaned onto the wall.

"She knows almost everything." Hongjoong says and I bite my lip.

"What did she find?" San asks and I hear a paper rustling and it was the paper I found.

Wait. What did they mean when I needed to go?

"Its the murder list. She knows everything now. Also she probably saw the back. What to do, I know you know, San." Hongjoong stops and he looks at the door. I quickly move out and he lowers Sans voice and I go to bed. I faked my sleep and San continued to talk.
"Don't worry. She will die in my hands." San says and he leaves.

That's what they want to do to me? Im gonna die...

-Time Skip Next Morning-

I remembered the night and I was gonna show him a piece of my medicine. Fight me, Hongjoong. I thought I loved you. You're just a fake. Just like everyone else in this world. Everything was fake. Our love was fake. His words were fake too. I shower and wear,

I acted normal and I saw Hongjoong and he smiled at me

"Y/N let's go out today for dinner." Hongjoong said and I nodded my head.

"I would love to. Thanks Hongjoong." I tell him and he looks down a little and I look at what made his head go down in the reflection of the mirror. There was nothing.

"Do you ever feel guilty of doing something to a loved one?" He asked me and I looked at him. He glanced at me and left the room.

I have to kill him before he can kill me.

I walk down to see Yunho and San. San smirked at me and then he looked away. I went to the kitchen and I grabbed a pocket knife and I put it in my pocket. I took a deep breath and I was ready to kill someone who I thought loved me. Fuck feelings.

-Time Skip-

I sat on the bed and I wasn't getting ready. I wasn't going to die today. If I die in this fight. It's alright. Hongjoong walks in and I was crying a bit. He looked at me worried and everything about him was fake.

"Y/N. Why aren't you ready?" Hongjoong asked and I walked up to him and I took the pocket knife out of my pocket and I stabbed it in him. San runs into the room and he punches me and I fall on the ground. I ran my hand under the bed and I couldn't find the gun. He steps on my hand and San pulls his gun out and he points it at my head.

"SAN! LET HER GO!" Hongjoong yells and San goes to Hongjoong while still pointing the gun at me.

"I knew everything was off about you. Hongjoong just never would have understood. She is a fake." San says and I was never stalking him. I moved back a little.

"I'm not fake. I was kidnapped. What in the odds could I be kidnapped by someone and I was trying to meet you guys." I told him and Hongjoong was bleeding. Mingi runs into the room and I look at my hands. Mingi looks at me and he looks away. He feels betrayed.

"Y/N. What the fuck did you do to him?!" Mingi yells and he grabs Hongjoong putting him on the bed and Mingi calls someone.

"I found these pictures. Tell me where did you get them? Why do you have these pictures. If you know anything tell me right now before I kill you." San yells and he pins me to the wall while his hand is on my neck.

"Maybe you grew up in a family where everyone hated you. You had a loving brother and you never knew your real name. You went by some other name..." I was losing air as San's grasp was tighter.

"Get a real story. Don't use someone else's." San complains and I couldn't breathe anymore. At this point it was so hard.

"Don't believe me... My death wish is to find In-Ho." I tell him and he lets go of me. I fell to the ground and I was catching my breath.

"Who is In-Ho?" San asked me and he didn't bother to help me up.

"My brother. It's not his real name but he is my brother." My breath was coming back.

"How did you lose your brother?" San asked me and I coughed a little. A doctor came into the room and he ignored us.

"My parents tried to kill me." I tell him and he holds my hand and he takes me to the living room so that Hongjoong could be healed. Everyone was stressed.

"Tell me everything."